• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

dolls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score
dolls

i know there are like a gazzillion threads on this, but now there are a gazzilion and one:p.

anyway, looking for dolls, i have two exta hammer dolls to trade. i will also trade some of my legendary weapons for dolls. sorry, im keeping my dachi and red dragon, but i will trade anything else.

i would like to amass the entire collection and then i will be willing to trade the entire set around to whoever needs the achivment, as long as you swear to give them back. i beleive someone else mentioned doing this to, so i would be very glad to help them aswell.

W

Wolfie

Re: dolls

Is it possible to trade if you only have a silver account? If you can I will trade you a lucien doll for something...if not well then forget I was even here *dissapears in a puff of purple smoke*

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

not sure, send me a freind request if your not already my friend and we will try trading some time. id do it now but its 2am and i just barly turned my xbox off for the night. goodnight all........

W

Wolfie

Yeah ok, will do. I might not be on for a couple of days though, school work and all (it's nearing the time of exams). But i should definatly be on friday night (whenever that is in America) and/or the weekend.

G'night, dream fabley dreams now ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.