• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DOT.HACK GOES ONLINE!!!!!!

R

Rhadiel

DOT.HACK GOES ONLINE!!!!!!

Sorry for the caps, I'm just so excited! the game .Hack is now being made as a TRUE Online MMORPG!!!!! Get out the full article here.

Zquad

The Widowmaker
Reaction score
Re: DOT.HACK GOES ONLINE!!!!!!

Wow, i've read the first pocket and it was okey. Didn't think it was so big.

R

Rhadiel

I cant wait for this game, theres no monthly fee either, so im am getting it for PC no matter wat.:lol:

Zquad

The Widowmaker
Reaction score

Lucien;125816 said:
I cant wait for this game, theres no monthly fee either, so im am getting it for PC no matter wat.:lol:

If theres no fee i've got nothing to lose eighter. Release date?

R

Rhadiel

it says it will be realeased in Japan sometime this year, no US release date yet.....damn!

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

I'm surprised it took them this long to finally say: "Hey, why not make an MMO after the world instead of just another console game featuring it."

I guess the fans will no longer have to endure that crapy net mmo's to get their .hack fix.

R

Rhadiel

i CANT WAIT!!!!! really i cant. Imma be a blade master or twin blade. and my name will be either Lucien or Rhadiel, and hopefully u can have more then one character per account.

EDIT: Heres the homepage link, and its in Japanese lol :.hack//fragment

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Imma gonna suggest you lay off the caffine injections for a time, or I'll have to get the tranq.

I prefer blade master, nothing like a longsword through the gut to show your...point, hahaha! I got it!

R

Rhadiel

Seigfreid;125823 said:
Imma gonna suggest you lay off the caffine injections for a time, or I'll have to get the tranq.

I prefer blade master, nothing like a longsword through the gut to show your...point, hahaha! I got it!

wow:lol:. I have no idea what im going to be really, it depends on advantages and disadvantages of the classes, and which one fits me most:lol:

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

I can't remmeber what all the classes are, remind me what they all are.

R

Rhadiel

Blade Master, HeavyBlade, Wave Master, Twin Blade, Heavy Axeman, and i think two others, maybe spearman and poleaxeman

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

I know there was one with a polearm, but I think that was it.

R

Rhadiel

Seigfreid;125866 said:
I know there was one with a polearm, but I think that was it.

maybe, but maybe theyll make more classes exclusively for the game :D

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

That sounds like it might be confusing, and dangerous. Tampering with the formula could screw it up and severly **** off alot of fans. Oh you'll see a red sky that night as they will burn the house of everyone who had something to do with it.

R

Rhadiel

if they add new classes? im not saying take away the others, im just saying add more on. which is good, not bad.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

But again, messing with the formula, becuase if they add these new classed, then they'll have to add armor and weapons, maybe do this and that, and then they might have to take this out to balance this, and tweak this to improve efficiency with those things. It all comes crashing down. That's why I have banned tweaking from anything that is mine, could be mine, or might someday be mine. And I enforce these things heavily.

Triz

Woot! Food =)
Reaction score

OMG!@!!!!!!!!ITS ITS??!?!?!?!?
+REP for the info!

Triz

Woot! Food =)
Reaction score

Lucien;125891 said:

Really! You made my day! I read it! It's like I dreamed like if it really happen. I don't understand.... They are not going to charge ANYTHING?

R

Rhadiel

Triz;125894 said:
Really! You made my day! I read it! It's like I dreamed like if it really happen. I don't understand.... They are not going to charge ANYTHING?

not a cent, all u need to do is buy the game from the store, bring it home, put in it ur ps2 or PC. make ur acc and create ur character and play.^_^

bad news, seems as tho this happened:lol:.

".hack//frägment is a multiplayer online game based on the fictional MMORPG portrayed in the .hack franchise. It was made as a joint project by Bandai and CyberConnect2. It was released in Japan on November 23, 2005. The online service for .hack//frägment was terminated at the end of November 2006, when the servers were taken offline."

this came from wikipedia