• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi Skills and Training

mjmarin12

Tex-Mex Gamer
Premium
Reaction score

A new character creation trailer shows off customizing your abilities and training under masters. Also shows off a custom voice for your character as well.

EDIT: Here's part one which shows the actual customization of a character.

Im kinda peeved you cant mix and match clothing, but its all great anyway.

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
So we have a Dragon Radar, capsule case, a flying nimbus.

A incredible amount of aura's from earth warrior to varients of super saiyan. The fighting styles of all characters, with special moves such as spirit bomb & kaioken, The Kamehameha, Dodon ray, etc. Under the training gauge we can select characters to train under, and learn their moves. Extreme energy attacks range in battles :D

Not to mention the parts in video 1 with the selection of the Turtle or crane emblem, and a scouter.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
And we now know that our custom characters can transform!

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Hmm, doesn't look like there's a race nor a gender selector in the menu.

I'm guessing that True Kamehameha in the skill video is Muten Roshi's?

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
I'm guessing that True Kamehameha in the skill video is Muten Roshi's?

The True Kamehameha was SS3 Goku's ultimate attack in the Raging Blast series. I was hoping they would change it back to the Dragon Fist in Ultimate Tenkaichi though. They'll probably include Hirudegarn as a giant boss, which means that there's more of a chance of the Dragon Fist making a reappearance, along with Tapion, who's one of my favorite characters.

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
The True Kamehameha was SS3 Goku's ultimate attack in the Raging Blast series. I was hoping they would change it back to the Dragon Fist in Ultimate Tenkaichi though. They'll probably include Hirudegarn as a giant boss, which means that there's more of a chance of the Dragon Fist making a reappearance, along with Tapion, who's one of my favorite characters.

That'd be great honestly, as that movie was one of my favorites. Has there been any info on whether you can create multiple characters in the game, like building your own custom roster?

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Has there been any info on whether you can create multiple characters in the game, like building your own custom roster?

I'm not sure, but I would hope we'll be able to have a roster of multiple custom characters.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
That'd be great honestly, as that movie was one of my favorites. Has there been any info on whether you can create multiple characters in the game, like building your own custom roster?

Id imagine you could so you could create heroes/villains for you character to fight.