• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Oh right, I can't believe I forgot to mention something about the character creator! I'm really excited about that. I hope they're able to pull it off well.

Now all I want is the full character roster. They better have more GT characters than Tenkaichi 3 did, and I absolutely need Tapion.

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
If there's one thing I love in games it's character creation, so hopefully it won't be a half-assed swapping of body parts system with only a few items to choose from for your character. That would be disappointing..

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Quick update of new tidbits from Comic-Con.

• Complete Character Creation & Customization – Appearance and attributes can be customized such as model body, face, hair, attire, fighting style and more! Additionally fighting style and special moves can be selected.
  • Enhanced Battle Mechanics – "Impact Break" system allows large scale environment destruction. Improved mechanics allow for faster long-to-short range fights. There is also an added health recovery system and a vast collection of more cinematic camera angles.
  • Deeper Brand Representation – Fight presentations more closely mirror the animation series. Battle against a new group of giant bosses as in the animation series. Experience 15 animated scenes with bosses up to 15x the size of playable characters! Also enjoy bonus level from movie and Dragon Ball GT series!

Sounds promising, i wonder if in future any of the games might have a create a special move feature. :lol: