• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

dragon playable

Status
Not open for further replies.

andythegill

I have a cunning plan
Reaction score
dragon playable

well i tried the dragon mesh 01 file thing on the hero graphic but no avail you look at the heros boots and it looks as if hes standing on its back but the dragons in the ground and i no run properly
this mainly applys to marcopolo with his amazing balverine hero mod my plea is that will someone try to make an fmp file or diff file of the hero as a dragon, smaller one off course with its animations and the fireball spell come out of its mouth would be awesome but impossible probably so reply A.S.A.P please its bugging me

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: dragon playable

Thats quite a task you are asking of the modders and one that would be very difficult to pull off, if it is possible at all in the first place.

Marcopolo has a thread for requests here:

http://forums.projectego.net/mod-requests-2751/

Ask in detail what you would want there and if it is in his ability (I personally wouldnt think it was a possible idea or it would exist already), these arent 5 Minute jobs but complex animations that take a long time.

*Thread Closed

OldBoy

Reaction score

As close to impossible as you can get...

andythegill

I have a cunning plan
Reaction score

kk
well i respect that its a difficult task i would do it myself but i havnt the faintest idea how but i will test it out, by all means ill test it through the whole game

Status
Not open for further replies.