• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Elder Scrolls Performance Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Elder Scrolls Performance Error

TheBeast said:
yay! i got it to work

Did updating the Drivers do it or something else?

T

TheBeast

Dark Drakan said:
Did updating the Drivers do it or something else?

something else. but i still am having problems. when i playing all the sudden the game will minimize and then when i pop it back up it most of the time stops working.

and dose any one know where u got to meet gray fox(i think thats the name) cause im kinda lost

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

TheBeast said:
something else. but i still am having problems. when i playing all the sudden the game will minimize and then when i pop it back up it most of the time stops working.

and dose any one know where u got to meet gray fox(i think thats the name) cause im kinda lost

What does the quest say you have to do? Have you joined the Theives Guild yet?

T

TheBeast

nvm i found out were to go but can some one plz help me with my problem?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

TheBeast said:

You tried re-installing, did you get the thing where at the end of the installation you get a black screen with just Elder Scrolls Oblivion wrote in top left and no hourglass saying its loading anything? If so did you CTRL ALT DELETE and end task before it disappears, if so it may have corrupted the installation as this is what me and many people did (according to official forums)

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

TheBeast said:

You tried re-installing, did you get the thing where at the end of the installation where you get a black screen with just Elder Scrolls Oblivion wrote in top left and no hourglass saying its loading anything? If so did you CTRL ALT DELETE and end task before it disappears, if so it may have corrupted the installation as this is what me and many people did (according to official forums) you have to wait about 5-10mins (depending on specs) for this screen to go off and it WILL go.

T

TheBeast

thats probly it ill try it but i got sorta far so im goin to have to start over:'(

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

TheBeast said:
thats probly it ill try it but i got sorta far so im goin to have to start over:'(

If you uninstall it keeps your saves, if your worried copy the save folder out of the Oblivion folder and you will be able to continue where you are thats what i did anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.