• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Emperor?

Chris

Reaction score
I have the most legit stats on earth, all the legendary weapons, all the clothes, King's full clothes. King staff thingy. 101mill. Dalmation. 100% good and pure. But how do i become an emperor if possible?

Gamertag: New Jersey

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
Cool Story Bro!

You can't become emperor.
You also don't have the Championship Cutlass and Pistol, or the LCE weapons.

ssjcb1186

Hypocritical Bitch
Reaction score
Unfortunately, he's not a troll...and, also unfortunately, I kind of feel the same way...

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score
so, were you top of the old fable 2 leaderboards then?
presumably stats are about playing the game the most and doing most things way too many times, not just owning everything you can try and get "legitimately"

id rather called a dedicated player an emperor rather than calling a collector one...
if you truly were dedicated...
why do you have only two posts?

ssjcb1186

Hypocritical Bitch
Reaction score
It seems like he came here to brag and was quickly shot down by 2 regular members. Oh well. Many people do this :/

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score
i kinda expect this to be like a situation when your king in fable 3, and you get to make a judgement. hehe!
death, or dungeon perhaps?

ssjcb1186

Hypocritical Bitch
Reaction score
Um...but that's not what the original post was about...it seems a little...dumb to me :/

Arata Isozaki

Angel of Sorrow
Reaction score
Killing banshess over and over and over ftw really yes being an emperor or king or lord or some sort of royality is about being dedicated not just getting a s*** lot of items you need to know everything its not about being good or bad its about who you are dont second guess you are who you are you make your own choice and you become who you wish to be

ssjcb1186

Hypocritical Bitch
Reaction score
Whoa...that just went went way deeper than it should have been.

And I believe your sig should say "if love is war"...because it doesn't really make sense the way it is right now :/

Arata Isozaki

Angel of Sorrow
Reaction score
but i guess this is kinda over now its rather shall i say :sly: being king you need to worry about.

ssjcb1186

Hypocritical Bitch
Reaction score
Commas, or just some punctuation, in that sentence would have been lovely, and I posted that a week ago. And, clearly, he was talking about being an Emperor for pointless things to be something that doesn't have any significance in the game. So, it's been over.