• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Enough of dweebie men and giant female heroes

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sable

Enough of dweebie men and giant female heroes

I suggest some decent men for the female players - the only good ones were Giles and Garth - and you couldn't do squat with them. And while you're at it - give the men some decent deep voices. Let's hear it for some masculinity!!! By the end of the game I was boinking men that were half my size - not at all appealing and they sounded like pubescent boys. ALSO, Keep the size of the female hero as tall as the men (?) in the game - it's no fun tumbling with a high voiced nerd half my size. Make me more muscular - but not a diesel looking giant!

hobbes_pwn

Man's Best Friend...Hobbe
Reaction score
Re: Enough of dweebie men and giant female heroes

Sable;339661 said:
I suggest some decent men for the female players - the only good ones were Giles and Garth - and you couldn't do squat with them. And while you're at it - give the men some decent deep voices. Let's hear it for some masculinity!!! By the end of the game I was boinking men that were half my size - not at all appealing and they sounded like pubescent boys. ALSO, Keep the size of the female hero as tall as the men (?) in the game - it's no fun tumbling with a high voiced nerd half my size. Make me more muscular - but not a diesel looking giant!

Wow umm yes! Descent men for the female players? Please don't say you check out Giles' ass. I think alot of the villagers are meant to be cowardly to make you feel more of a hero, and less pathetic. And GENERALLY theBrititish accent uses higher tones, than possibly the Americans, this is not saying they're manly.

Joshman

Fortune Teller
Reaction score
Re: Enough of dweebie men and giant female heroes

I played as a female character and didn't marry anyone because of how they were.

Status
Not open for further replies.