• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

ESO Beta?

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
Anyone else get their invites to play the ESO beta this weekend? I know my housemate and I did. Even better, he plays an Argonian, and I play a Dunmer. Ebonheart Pact for life bitchezzzz.

We're gonna mess you up if we see you.

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Anyone else get their invites to play the ESO beta this weekend? I know my housemate and I did. Even better, he plays an Argonian, and I play a Dunmer. Ebonheart Pact for life bitchezzzz.

We're gonna mess you up if we see you.
Well how is it? I really wanna play ESO when it is released. I think I'll play as a tank mage or a stealthy rogue.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score
I just got a key from curse.com, I'm downloading it now. I haven't followed this game at all, so I have no idea what to expect.

EDIT: I probably should have linked it. Here.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I was interested in it until the monthly fees announcement, without a PC currently im not paying an additional subscription on top of my Xbox Live subscription.

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
I was interested in it until the monthly fees announcement, without a PC currently im not paying an additional subscription on top of my Xbox Live subscription.
I wonder how long will the subscription scheme last for ESO on consoles.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I wonder how long will the subscription scheme last for ESO on consoles.

Apparently you dont need PSN Plus on PS4 to play it, but seem as though you need PSN Plus to play online on PS4 now there wont be many that benefit from that move. Anyone who has any interest in playing online would already subscribe to PSN Plus so seems to be rewarding those that dont pay for their service which is wrong.

I think the monthly subscription should have been totally dropped for consoles as we already pay for our online service. It will affect sales of the game on consoles I would have thought and if it ends up dropping the fee I will definitely consider getting the game.

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score
Well how is it? I really wanna play ESO when it is released. I think I'll play as a tank mage or a stealthy rogue.

Haha yeah I'll let you know when it opens in four hours. I'll be starting a bit later though, coz that's actually 4am here :|

That piece of news single-handedly ruined my life.

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
I was going to get it for PS4 but with the extra subscription no way.

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score
I was going to get it for PS4 but with the extra subscription no way.

Yeah, so shattered. I'm probs gonna just enjoy the beta and try not to think about my empty soul when it comes out properly.

It's loading up now!

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Yeah, so shattered. I'm probs gonna just enjoy the beta and try not to think about my empty soul when it comes out properly.

It's loading up now!
I want you to do like a full report for me on everything awesome about it.

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score
I want you to do like a full report for me on everything awesome about it.

Haha, I would, but that would violate the non-disclosure agreement I've agreed too.

Actually this whole thread does.

Just set my details to private to stop Bethesda spies kicking me out.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Seems a shame that free PSN members dont have to pay for PSN Plus on top of subscription but people who already pay for their subscription have to pay that AND the monthly fee with no extra bonus.