• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Everyone is scared of me?

mubu

Reaction score
I've been really enjoing playing Fable, I'm very frustrated with it right now. I'm playing as a mostly good hero and for some reason every single person in Albion is scared of me? This started after completing the Prison escape quest.
I've tried changing my apperance (+100 good, +100 attractive, -51 scariness), giving gifts, doing funny/friendly expressions and waiting for multiple days.
This really killed all the fun for me, I don't want everyone just running away when they see me.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I've been really enjoing playing Fable, I'm very frustrated with it right now. I'm playing as a mostly good hero and for some reason every single person in Albion is scared of me? This started after completing the Prison escape quest.
I've tried changing my apperance (+100 good, +100 attractive, -51 scariness), giving gifts, doing funny/friendly expressions and waiting for multiple days.
This really killed all the fun for me, I don't want everyone just running away when they see me.

Have you checked your weapons and Augments to make sure its not those causing it? Also change outfits and maybe wear a funny one and charm some villagers etc and do some good deeds.

Reaction score
It must be a glitch of some kind cause I never had that issue when I played the game. And I've played it many many times.