• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Evil/Good changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

II Enix II

Reaction score
Sorry if this has already been done before but I looked for a thread but couldn't find one. I was wondering how your evil/good (morality) choices alter your appearance in Fable III? One of my favourite parts of Fable II was the good/evil aspect drastically changing your whole appearance but so far I haven't noticed any change in my character although I've only been able to play for a few hours so far. I understand your full form is changed upon charging a flourish, but does your character change at all without being in combat?

Thanks in advance.

MaleficRaven

Reaction score
Being good doesn't seem to change your appearance at all but you do get white wings. However, being evil causes your skin to grow very pale and you gain dark circles around your eyes. The wings you produce are black and semi-demonic.

Pink

Reaction score
I played good and I didn't notice one difference other than wings at the end. Where was my halo?

MaleficRaven

Reaction score
I played good and I didn't notice one difference other than wings at the end. Where was my halo?

Don't know. Seems like the only visual changes you get come from being evil and I don't think evil players get their horns either.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
don't forget your weapon. your weapon takes on a more evil (jagged and curved) shape with black+red colors if it's the dominant trait in the morph.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
you appearance does change if your good. you become better looking, your skin lightens and you get white patterns around your eyes.

Xerath

Reaction score
I'm realllly pale at the moment and I hate it. My tattoos are glowing blue too.

Status
Not open for further replies.