• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Evil or good?

MrRofcat

Reaction score
Evil or good?

I was just wondering what you guys thought was easier good or evil,and which one has better bonuses?

Arc Caster

Sarcastic Slacker
Reaction score
Re: Evil or good?

Evil is easier, and gives you better bonuses. I'm not condoning it, and it will make everyone hate and fear you, but it is easier.

MrRofcat

Reaction score

Like what kind of bonuses?

Arc Caster

Sarcastic Slacker
Reaction score

More money, More EXP and better endings.

MrRofcat

Reaction score

OK then im playing evil on my first play.Then i will play good.
EDIT:also which one did you have more fun playing?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Evil on every count, easier, better loot, more XP, more money and more fun.

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score

Evil is more fun, but what is equally fun is to be good and mercillesly slaughter all the bandits in the bandit camp. Good ives you a warm glow of satisfaction though ^_^

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score

Neutral, it's funnier. You take the advantages of being good and also you're evil in the same tame. For example: You save Orchard farm, but you steal all the weapons in Bowerstone.

Arc Caster

Sarcastic Slacker
Reaction score

DarkONI;409948 said:
Neutral, it's funnier. You take the advantages of being good and also you're evil in the same tame. For example: You save Orchard farm, but you steal all the weapons in Bowerstone.

That's me in a nutshell lol.

m800_runner

If you ain't happy, you ain't livin'
Reaction score

you look sexier when youre good :)

Shadow Knight

The Great Knight of Evil
Reaction score

Im pretty neural (but my character is becoming pretty evil, horns and all) I tend to take the evil quests and kill people for fun, its really really fun.

Oh yeah, don't wear JoB's mask, it looks gay, even if you want to be straight up evil, just toss the mask, you will thank me.

Devil Jho

The Voice
Reaction score

Oh god...i pick evil sometimes, but i try to stick neutral or good cause you look fugly when your evil, not that it matters since its not an mmo or anything but i hate looking at his face when its all scarred and he is balding and stuff...then when you go ALL the way back up to good you still have scars...

Apple Pie

BOOM! Headshot
Reaction score

Evil is alot more fun and easier. But if you want the fame, a clean conscience and the girls *giggle giggle* then you gotta' be a good hero.

Mortull

Reaction score

I've never been able to play as a bad guy. Sometimes I sit down and say 'right, THIS time I'm gonna be Skorm's own personal badass!', but I always puss out at Orchard Farm. Killing people who've done me no wrong just runs so far against the grain that I can't do it... even in a game that says 'you want to be Evil? Ok, here's your tools, have fun!', I'm such a wuss...

onwingsoflead

Reaction score

I like playing the bad guy in Fable, it's so much fun just killing everyone in the towns and paths in between. I also like killing as many home/shop owners as I can so I can buy their properties and rent them out, and end up making a lot of money when I collect. :D

Sola

Your Health is Low
Reaction score

I'm somewhere in chaotic neutral region. I usually stick to sparing people in the main storyline (with some exceptions), and being evil on side quests, then again, that depends on which quests (that orchard farm thing really -was- easier as evil, figure that).

In general terms though, I find that it takes less effort to be on the good side.

Shoe

Reaction score

Neutral is very fun, I took the good decisions/quests mainly but back in Oakvale and such I was leading people to quiet locations and killing them so I could have their houses.