• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

experinced player would like to play full story from beginning to end. max limit of players plz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

my-gardian-angel

Reaction score
hello. my GT is TragicGodofLuck. now I know I am seasoned player in fable 3 but I am new to xbl multiplayer. so any help would be very appreaciated. now here are some ground rules.

There will be no sexual content allowed Why? Because my parents will allow me to play fable 3 under the rules that: I will not have sex in the game. I will not run around nude. Iwill not marry anyone. etc. And because I am between the ages of 14 and 16. so please, for my sake Follow these rules.

WARNING!!!!!! if your gamertag is:"XD H A V E R XD" THEN DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST!!! I know everything you do. you merge with players and take everything they have and make them beg for it. and you black mail them and then tell your freinds. you think your soooo clever. well geuss what? carma is coming and its going to swallow you whole. >:)

fridderz

Reaction score
ill play, err, what time zone are you in? im 15, so dont worry, im around the same age as you :)
I need to know what time zone your in so i know when abouts to play

UnholyKing

UnholyKing
Reaction score
if ur on now i play with u gamertag unholyking6666

fridderz

Reaction score
I added you, did you get my friend request? LDS Fridderz

fridderz

Reaction score
After you turn on your xbox and your in the xbox dashboard, (the thing with all the while boxes to select) you press the big X in the middle of your controller and it will come up with a list of stuff: Xbox dashboard, friends, party, messages, chat and IM. use your controller and press down to goto messages, press A on messages and it should open up your messages, You should See LDS fridderz wants to be your friend, so press down until your at my gamertag, and press A, then press A again at accept friend request

Jamie S. Rain

Wooflea Bird
Reaction score
There will be no sexual content allowed Why? Because my parents will allow me to play fable 3 under the rules that: I will not have sex in the game. I will not run around nude. Iwill not marry anyone. etc.

I've got to admit, I did giggle a bit there. When I was a kid, I wasn't told to do those things, but rather
tried to avoid those situations on my own because of the awkwardness of it. It's like..

I'm playing the game in the way you described not too, SUDDENLY, dad walks in my room.

His reaction as soon as he walks in.
images

my-gardian-angel

Reaction score
After you turn on your xbox and your in the xbox dashboard, (the thing with all the while boxes to select) you press the big X in the middle of your controller and it will come up with a list of stuff: Xbox dashboard, friends, party, messages, chat and IM. use your controller and press down to goto messages, press A on messages and it should open up your messages, You should See LDS fridderz wants to be your friend, so press down until your at my gamertag, and press A, then press A again at accept friend request

I did not get yor freind request. sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.