• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Extract the game music?

A

andrewvanmarle

Extract the game music?

Before you start typiong, I bought the Fable 2 soundtrack ;)

I love the rest of the ingame music, there are some real gems in there, is there a way to extract the music?

I did it with Fable TLC, but that was a pc game, so that was easy.

Any thoughts?

Milycious

Fabled Pirate
Reaction score
Re: Extract the game music?

(1) You can buy the Music CDs either from Stores or even Online as well as on Fable2 official site and lionhead studios.

(2) http://gamemusichall.net/forum/index.php

(3) Find them on youtube (I check, they are ALL on youtube) and then go to catchvideo.net from where you convert the video to Audio MP3 format and then download the file. Its free, its fast, its virus and spyware free. I use it all the time since 2008.

There you go,
~ Enjoy it!

A

andrewvanmarle

Ehm yeah, I bought the CD remember?:ninja:

And while the whole game is viewable on youtbe, its horrid quality AND there is always someone talking through it, either the player, or ingame characters.

I checked the site you offered but all they offer is the same official soundtrack for fable 2 (i allready scoured the net before asking)

Hence the question, does anyone know how to extract the music files from fable 2?

Milycious

Fabled Pirate
Reaction score

andrewvanmarle;295577 said:
Ehm yeah, I bought the CD remember?:ninja:

And while the whole game is viewable on youtbe, its horrid quality AND there is always someone talking through it, either the player, or ingame characters.

I checked the site you offered but all they offer is the same official soundtrack for fable 2 (i allready scoured the net before asking)

Hence the question, does anyone know how to extract the music files from fable 2?
Gah sorry for the misunderstanding.
I haven't got the PC version I'm afraid, so I can't be of much help.
Their probably in a Media folder (check for hidden folders and files in folder options) and chances are they are compressed into a unique file format. If not, chances are they are OGG files, where you simply use a converter, I can send you a free, fully working one.

Can't be of more help I'm afraid... hope someone else can give you a hand ;)

Kind regards,
~ Mily

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score

You could always download a Youtube to MP3 Converter and search the soundtrack on Youtube. There are a few playlists.

A

andrewvanmarle

No problem. I own the XOX version too, so I was wondering if it is possible to access those files in some way.

zjuggernaut, you tube is no option (it was allready suggested) since i'm looking for the tracks that are NOT in the official sountrack CD that I allready own

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score

I see. Sorry. Religious Education revision + Forums = A big no no for paying attention.

A

andrewvanmarle

LOL

No more religious education for you young man! off to bed you go! ;)