• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

eyes of your choice

jwc2200

Reaction score
Re: eyes of your choice

Definition or type, they mean the same thing. Older versions of FE use the word definition. You find other ID's by looking in the same place, just use a different creature. In-game look at creatures eyes, if you like one, open that creature and get the ID, put it in the hero's eye slot.

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score

Thanks a lot! ;)
It worked, although the eyes are smaller than the eyecarcass. Using the eyes of the Hero's Father atm. :p

Edit: Hmm, I can't seem to reckon any creature in-game with white eyes...

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score

Alright, I've done as the tutorial directed me, and I've found something quite interesting. The file name in textures.big is called 'COMP_HERO_EYE_BLIND'. So, if I just save that onto my desktop, and reupload it under the name 'HERO_EYE_NORMAL', it will overwrite my default eyes, correct?
PICTURE.jpg

jwc2200

Reaction score

That is what I meant for you to try.

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score

Nope, after saving it and running Fable, my game exits to desktop once it reaches 75% of the loading bar (tired both loading autosave and normal world saves). I wanted to make sure it wasn't because of anything else, so I used my backup textures.big, but then it didn't exit at all. Any idea how to fix this, or any other method to replace the eye?

jwc2200

Reaction score

When you replaced the normal texture with the blind texture did you make sure to change the alpha back to zero?

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score

Oh dear... silly me. I left it as '1', as it auto-changed to that. Then, I saved and run Fable. I'll try to do as you said.
Edit: it worked. Thanks!

N

nelz0r

I just used one of the eye mods (Maze) and now my character has automatically aged into an old man and has weird blue lines all over his body.
His hair is all white and whenever I get tattoo's they kind of disappear into his skin.

Just wanted to know if this is normal?

I also changed to another eye mod (Thunder) but the marks on my skin are still there and he's still and old man.

H

holeinthehead

Actually I think the white balverine eyes are working, thats just what it looks like. if I remember right the White Balverine's eyes wer plain red.

X

Xeon

I usually have jacks eyes, but my character wears a blindfold so you can't see em :p