• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable 1 worth buying ?

Miazhu

Death is not your destiny today little sparrow.
Reaction score
It is so worth buying!

TheKuehlman

Gamer of Games
Reaction score
I'd say it's well worth it to pick the game up. Not too long ago it was on sale on Steam for $2.49, and that was TLC. Right now on Steam it's $9.99 which is still an amazing price for such a great game. I played Fable, then Fable TLC, then Fable 2, and then 3, and I still prefer Fable TLC over the rest of the series. Everything about Fable TLC is just great and I really love it. Well worth the cash and time to pick it up.

Field_Mouse

Reaction score
yes, if you played fable 2 you will love the back storytype things you will learn by playing the lost chapters

TLC-FTW

Wearer of Jack's Mask
Reaction score
Anyone who says "no" here is a nutcase. XD

It's more worthy of your money than the other Fable games combined. And it's 5 times cheaper.

L1berät0r

Reaction score
As one who has the original Fable, I can say for sure that it's DEFINITELY worth buying. I got my copy second hand for the princely sum of 45p. :)

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Keep in mind there is TLC and Anniversary to choose from. I personally still play TLC with mods as it doesn't lag. Anniversary is very slow and sticky. That's my recommendation.