• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable 2: Anyone have 1,000,000 they can donate?

Franz0z

Reaction score
I'm doing a completionist run, but I don't want to spend years toiling away at the blacksmith slowly gaining coin. I figured some player here might be able to help out and donate spare coinage toward my way so I can buy castle fairfax. That way I don't have to pick the bad money ending in the game. My gamertag is franz0z, with a zero. Hit me up if you can.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Hope someone comes along who can help you out. :thumbsup:

Little_Sparrow

Hero of Skill
Reaction score
I'm doing a completionist run, but I don't want to spend years toiling away at the blacksmith slowly gaining coin. I figured some player here might be able to help out and donate spare coinage toward my way so I can buy castle fairfax. That way I don't have to pick the bad money ending in the game. My gamertag is franz0z, with a zero. Hit me up if you can.
Why not invest in real estate and businesses? Much faster way. Spend time doing black smith and earn 10 grand. Buy as many homes and shops as u can. Turn off xbox live and delete the system cache of fable 2 updates then fast forward the clock time years in advance to have tons of money. Rinse and repeat and you can buy every single property

Franz0z

Reaction score
Doing blacksmith is a chore. That's why I asked, so that I didn't have to waste time doing that. I'm playing on Xbox One, by the way. :p

It's very hard to find anywhere to ask, this being a relatively old game. I thought this being a fable forum - it would be the best place to ask for assistance. I asked on reddit, but err, didn't get luck there.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
We go through phases of active players, seem to have groups of people who all start replaying it at the same time and just have to get lucky that you need help in that time.

vulnificura

chicken chaser
Reaction score
Doing blacksmith is a chore. That's why I asked, so that I didn't have to waste time doing that. I'm playing on Xbox One, by the way. :p

It's very hard to find anywhere to ask, this being a relatively old game. I thought this being a fable forum - it would be the best place to ask for assistance. I asked on reddit, but err, didn't get luck there.

Aw rats, I didn't upgrade to the Xbox One (I play on PC almost exclusively now). You don't have to do blacksmithing to earn coin. Sell any old items you no longer use to purchase real estate. You can offer up homes for rent or turn your current home into a rentable property. Fable II allows you to charge as much as you want (at the cost of your purity). Simply run around and adventure while you wait for the cash to roll in. Better yet, you can play a different game for maybe an hour or two. You'll eventually buy up all the shops and rake in more dough. Little_Sparrow's Fable II exploits will help you if you can't wait.

Franz0z

Reaction score
Aw rats, I didn't upgrade to the Xbox One (I play on PC almost exclusively now). You don't have to do blacksmithing to earn coin. Sell any old items you no longer use to purchase real estate. You can offer up homes for rent or turn your current home into a rentable property. Fable II allows you to charge as much as you want (at the cost of your purity). Simply run around and adventure while you wait for the cash to roll in. Better yet, you can play a different game for maybe an hour or two. You'll eventually buy up all the shops and rake in more dough. Little_Sparrow's Fable II exploits will help you if you can't wait.

Who is Little_Sparrow? Google brought up nothing.

Fable fanatic 104

Reaction score

I dont know if this isn't allowed (only joined few minutes ago) but I know a exploit. You have to have atleast one property and then save it then go into your Xbox settings change your date years from now then go back on fable and your money from all the years it thinks you've played will pop up then you can save it and change the date back. Hope it helps.

Reactions: lee

Little_Sparrow

Hero of Skill
Reaction score
I dont know if this isn't allowed (only joined few minutes ago) but I know a exploit. You have to have atleast one property and then save it then go into your Xbox settings change your date years from now then go back on fable and your money from all the years it thinks you've played will pop up then you can save it and change the date back. Hope it helps.
That is what I was saying. The exploit is the fastest way

Reactions: lee

FableDon95

Hero, your health is low
Reaction score
My suggestion would be just buy as many properties , preferably blacksmith, inns and top tier shopss, until you get atleast 10 k income of them, I'm already getting upto 100k as login cash for that, or by playing for few hours... Or use the system date exploit to tell the game you've been off for years...

Just got atleast 500k by normal playing for few days.. would have probably close to 700k if I hadn't bought Giles farm and the cemetery mansion.