• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable 2 Female Characters (Question and Discussion) (Free Rep?)

tjbyrum1

That Asshole Son-of-a-Bitch
Reaction score
Fable 2 Female Characters (Question and Discussion) (Free Rep?)

I beat Fable II... again... this time with a female.

So, any ideas on how to make hot? Or look god? I know what you might be thinking "It's a game, why are you attracted to game characters? That's dumb."

No. I simply find it better to play as a hot character than an ugly one (I am so glad Hammer is not playable).

So... any ideas? I made one, she is Pure, and Evil. Has the Hot Date outfit and is black with red trimming.

Any ideas?

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score
Re: Fable 2 Female Characters (Question and Discussion) (Free Rep?)

for her body id suggest not giving her a lot of experience. thats right all experience. Strength makes her look like a monster, skill makes her tall (which for me is kinda a turn-off), and will makes her have all those stupid blue scars. so...i guess, only give her exactly wat is needed, dont go maxing her experience cuz then she look stupid. if anything, do skill. dye her clothes pink primaries and white secondaries or white pirmaries and pink secondaries. um...for mr id suggest blonde hair (not that i think brunnets are unattractive, just blondes are more). and...some sort of makeup u can buy at a stylist or cosmectic shop. finally, dont eat fats

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

Combat should focus on ranged weapons, personally I prefer pistols. Keep will low so you have little to no blue lines. Obviously stay away from strength as well. While the Hot Date outfit is good, remember you don't have to stick to the entire set and can ad parts from other outfits. I like to add pants (Gentleman's pants usually, but it varies) and a Highwayman's hat. Also, shoulder length hair and whatever makeup and hair color you prefer. Being pure is a must, and I prefer to be good or neutral so the characters skin isn't so pasty white. This is usually a pretty decent looking combo.

underdogwill

Hero Of Brightwall
Reaction score

yeah dont give her any strength experience, thigh boots and tart stuff and make good instead of evil