• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable 2 Must Also Come On Pc!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

schecter33

Fable 2 Must Also Come On Pc!!!!!

Anyone know if Fable 2 will only release on XBOX360? I dont have one, but I have an amazing PC with better graphics than the 360. Plus, if it is on PC too, then they can implement the idea of loading ur old file and have ur old decisions affect teh new game(which i doubt will happen). If you have any clue if it will be on PC or not, PLEASE REPLY!

C

Crazyarms

Re: Fable 2 Must Also Come On Pc!!!!!

Im pretty sure it will come out on PC. I mean Oblivion did, so im sure Fable will too.

S

Skorm_Knight

I'm pretty sure there will be although, with microsoft buying out lionhead recently who knows?

S

schecter33

Ok, thanks, I just want to be sure.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

I would have thought that it would be a sure thing for the PC but only time will tell, i will post news as and when it is released.

D

DrZoid

Pretty much every decent xbox game ended up on PC so dont worry.

But Halo 2........

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

DrZoid said:
Pretty much every decent xbox game ended up on PC so dont worry.

But Halo 2........

Halo 2 is coming to PC, but on Windows Vista only

Ive heard that Lionhead have 2 games in the works but Fable 2 will be made for Xbox 360 FIRST they have hinted it may come to PC after that.

D

DrZoid

Dark Drakan said:
Halo 2 is coming to PC, but on Windows Vista only

Ive heard that Lionhead have 2 games in the works but Fable 2 will be made for Xbox 360 FIRST they have hinted it may come to PC after that.

Ive heard about the halo 2 thing. Good timing isnt it, bringing out one of the popular FPSs ever, that can only be played on the new windows system, at the same time as the release of the new windows system
;)

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

DrZoid said:
Ive heard about the halo 2 thing. Good timing isnt it, bringing out one of the popular FPSs ever, that can only be played on the new windows system, at the same time as the release of the new windows system
;)

Yeah a smart move in a way, Vista will be standard operating system after afew years anyway so...

F

flea

well i have a 360 and obviously a pc so it doesnt matter wat fable 2 comes out for

and for all u halo 2 fans...

P.S. Halo 2 sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.