• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable 2 playing online!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lurker64

Reaction score
Hi ive played Fable 2 for a while now but i have only played alone.
I want to play online, how do i do that?
I know that i have to be friend with the one i want to play with, and i know something about an orb.
But where is the orb??!!!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I believe you go to your options and change the Orb Setting to either All or Friends. Then when you play the game you will see floating orbs in your game of other players in their game world. Then you can invite players into your world by walking up to an orb or sending them a game invite. Been some time since i played Fable II so cant be much more specific. Obviously you will have to have Xbox Live Gold account to do this too.

Lurker64

Reaction score
Ok! Thank you for your answer, but those floating orbs, will they follow me or something or do i have to go to a specific place to find them?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Ok! Thank you for your answer, but those floating orbs, will they follow me or something or do i have to go to a specific place to find them?

Those floating orbs are other players in their game world if they have Orbs enabled they will see you as an Orb in their game wherever in the game world you are. If you have friends playing the game then ask them what city they are in and then go there and find their Orb, make sure they stand still though. The Orb merely replaces a full character model.

Lurker64

Reaction score
aaa...Ok! Thank you very mutch! ^_^

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
aaa...Ok! Thank you very mutch! ^_^

No problem, i know its confusing as i was wondering the same thing when the orbs were first announced in the game.

ReMiXeDg

Hero
Reaction score
I've never seen or played online. I'm about to go online on YouTube and search up some co op play and see what and how online play is.

Status
Not open for further replies.