• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable 2 Redownload

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chawz1337

Reaction score
Fable 2 Redownload

I recently got a new hard drive for my xbox 360, and i bought Fable 2 on xbox live on my old one. but when i go to the page it says Download Again, but i press that and it brings me to a purchase screen. should i press Confirm Purchase, or will that somehow buy it again?

And sorry i posted a Live problem here, i just couldn't find the answer on google.

Recycled Human

Reaction score
Re: Fable 2 Redownload

Since you've already purchased it hit confirm purchase again, remember to check your bank statements as all you'd have to do is dispute it.

I think I've had the same thing happen to me and it asked me to confirm purchase. It was a much smaller transaction so I wasn't worried but yeah.

Chawz1337

Reaction score

remember to check your bank statements as all you'd have to do is dispute it.

What does that mean?

Recycled Human

Reaction score

Well, the download from xbox live is different as it's a direct transfer instead of a ms points transfer so whatever account your using to buy the game with should have a statement showing all purchases against that account.

If it has a duplicate charge for the same game all you have to do is contact your bank to issue a stop payment and dispute the second charge and then contact Microsoft to see if they will reverse it. This way your account doesn't get charged twice. It's not that bad really.

Edit : if it will make you feel better I'll try and redownload fable ii (I bought it over live as well) and I'll take a picture to show what it says. That way if there is a disparity between what we're seeing you'll know about it. And instead you'll have to contact Microsoft strait away.

Edit edit : yeah mine went strait to redownloading, call ms and good luck!

Chawz1337

Reaction score

Nevermind. i just went to the Xbox Live website, looked at purchase history, and added Fable 2. thanks anyway.

xMrMuffin

Resident Lurker.
Reaction score

Have you got a flash USB or XBox memory card? You will be able to transfer it over with them. If you want to know how to transfer it just send me a message or search the interwebs. :)

Edit: Lol, posted same time as me :(

Recycled Human

Reaction score

Just glad it worked out so you can enjoy the fabley goodness!

Chawz1337

Reaction score

now i have to wait 3 months to get Fable 3 for my birthday :D

Status
Not open for further replies.