• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable 2 Top Stats Thread

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Fable 2 Top Stats Thread

I'm bored, so sue me.

Post your top stats here - be they chicken kicks, groin shots or STD's - whatever they are, let everyone know just how much you can't keep away from the rentboys, Child Services and the Temple of Shadows.

Personally? I'm on a mission to overwhelm Social Services with my offspring - every single child has been taken into care (all 25 of them) and I've murdered all 27 of my spouses once their child-bearing abilities are over. Also I have just 9 STD's to date but I'm working on it :D

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score
Re: Fable 2 Top Stats Thread

I'm an arse when it comes to killing bandits with a gun. I like to have fun before I finish 'em off. I'll add more when I can on the game, but this only what I can remember.

1,062 Groin Shots
1,038 Head Shots
1,239 Disarms

Angel, I've seen those kids of yours. They've put them in their own room now. If they can get enough, they might set up a "Children of the World" show and song.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Well, that's the plan. Each of them has been renamed according to how annoyed I was at the time of conception...I think one of them is called Damn You Durex...

I aim to have 100 kids by the end of this month...got myself a rather nice little system which seems to work rather well and as soon as my spouse has outlived their child-producing uses, I have them zapped by lightning and then bring in the next sucker to test the bed springs out with the charred corpse of their predecessor still smoking on the floor next to them :devil:

KaveX

Witcher
Premium
Reaction score

Wow Angel, you're truly evil.. :p

I have 6 (1 of which is gay) Married couples in Bowerstone each with kids.. Hehe :D Oh they bicker to each other so much.

And btw, Peter M same that you can visit your child afterwards at the Social Services house or something. Is this true?

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

I can already hear "It's a small world after all...," in my head. It's good to know that you still have some use out of the townspeople, but you're gonna run out sooner or later.

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

why was this thread stickied?
mine shewda been i say

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

^Well too bad.

Can't check any stats right now, stupid Xbox!

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

KaveX;237786 said:
And btw, Peter M same that you can visit your child afterwards at the Social Services house or something. Is this true?
Can you? I hadn't paid any attention whatsoever to pre-game videos, interviews and what have you. If there is a social I've not found it...

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

751 Headshots. (before the Crucible :shifty:)

nstalaat

Never Knows Best
Reaction score

I got 36 Std's :(

Dentie

Reaction score

where's the social services house??

nstalaat

Never Knows Best
Reaction score

i dont believe there is one..

M

Minorthreat

nstalaat;238399 said:
i dont believe there is one..

There is a creepy house in Wraithmarsh later in the game. Madame somethingorothers. I can't remember the exact name but it is full of baby cribs. Kinda creepy.

ali1238

would you kindly
Reaction score

Minorthreat;238522 said:
There is a creepy house in Wraithmarsh later in the game. Madame somethingorothers. I can't remember the exact name but it is full of baby cribs. Kinda creepy.

Yeah I whent in there. It was kinda auchward

Freakydreamer

Magically Delicious
Reaction score

I was cracking up seeing people worrying about their STD's and those who thinks it would be to collect them all like pokeman. I thought they were crittered full and I was so careful! No glove no love...then I checked my stats..I have four---WHA?!? Where did those come from. That teaches me not to laugh at others.

Watson

Reaction score

I paid $50 out for a good 5 STD's right than in Bloodstone. ^_^ I'm on 43 and counting.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Freakydreamer;238630 said:
I was cracking up seeing people worrying about their STD's and those who thinks it would be to collect them all like pokeman. I thought they were crittered full and I was so careful! No glove no love...then I checked my stats..I have four---WHA?!? Where did those come from. That teaches me not to laugh at others.
That's because condoms fail 100% of the time...*

*Mean Girls reference, before someone tries to call me out ;)

Freakydreamer

Magically Delicious
Reaction score

JohnDoe;238662 said:
I'll trade you my syphilis for your gonorrhea. It's first edition, holographic too.

DEAL!

moz-screenshot.jpg
chlamydia.jpg

chlamydia-title.jpg

nstalaat

Never Knows Best
Reaction score

hah i now have 64 after a long day with my wife

D

dorvan Silrac

My only achievement that I remember presently is have 4 kids with one spouse. I never thought it possible in this game until one unprotected sex turned up a boy after already having a girl... I almost dropped my controller, and my mouth was hanging open. Why? Because it took 5 tries.... All previous attempts on other characters resulted in girls. As did both attempts after that one boy... Now it seems I'm unable to have any more kids, but alas, I shall not give up in my pursuit to fill Serenity Farm with a hundred annoying brats that will not for the life of me shut their mouths! I feel like the man at the beginning of the game who was scared of the beetles in his shop...

Ah, I just recalled a second. For some reason when I competed in the shooting range on my 5th character, instead of receiving a Reaver Doll as I normally do, I received a Garth Doll. This was before finishing the 10 year imprisonment on the spire (forgive me for spoilers, I'm new and unaware how to implement spoiler alerts into my post), and afterwards, when I completed the final mission and made my choice, I went back, and instead of receiving a Garth Doll, this time I received a Reaver doll, like I normally do. Strange, is it not?