• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable 2 Treasure Theory

H

Hatredkopter

Fable 2 Treasure Theory

When you go to the new fable2.com you get that nice little acid trip conveniently disguised as a puppet show. Well....

After the first couple scenes of the puppet show the hero meets this kid named Arfur who asks you to hold onto something you stole from him or something. Well Arfur is one of the bad guys you meet as a child(I think).

http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/741361/fable-2/images/fable-2-20080617114548811.html

So that must mean the puppet show are events that happened in the past considering Arfur is a little kid. Well at the end of the puppet show. The good/neutral/bad guy always ends up hiding all his gold in a cave. So I bet in Fable 2 you can find that gold. So yeah. Thoughts?

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Fable 2 Treasure Theory

Yeah i did it before.. I hope the balverina part isnt real.. I dont think that would be a good main idea.. but hey.. we'll see right?

But yeah the puppet show was VERY good!

H

Hatredkopter

Yeah it was cool how you could unlock stuff for the actual game that is the future of gaming right there. But yeah a White Balverine centric story would be kinda lame. I doubt they would reveal any story whatsoever in a little puppet show either. Plus a good portion of the story of Fable 1 is about the White Balverine.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

Yeah i love that how Fable is not just Fable its connected with other stuff.. (The website, Pubs Games).. its such a great generation of gaming! they brought it to the next level.

Yeah I spose so.. It should be this real rich punk ass guy you have to get your revenge on..! I lvoe taking down the Wicked wealthy guys.

P

PrinceHansel

You will find a chest in the game that says "Unlock the riches of your ancestors" and it sends you to that site if you havnt already unlocked the items. If you do then you will be able to access them at that point. That is the treasures that he hides away at the end of the scene.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

OoOoOWoOEoEooOoOooo I see.. Thank you for that Prince Hansel.. You sexy thang! hahah

led_zepp123

Fables 27th greatest fan
Reaction score

hey i was wondering what prize that it says you got cause it said i got a tattoo and a doll and i did it all good all the way, im just curiouse what other people got for doin it differently

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

I got same as you man, but i did the revenge eveil part of the balverine.. still got tattoo and doll.

You done the Kickin ' Chicken? You get 1000 gold if you complete it!

led_zepp123

Fables 27th greatest fan
Reaction score

1000 gold wow, whats kick in the chicken?

hobbes_pwn

Man's Best Friend...Hobbe
Reaction score

i think the site is a spoiler if it is a storyline and i would be angry if it is.

led_zepp123

Fables 27th greatest fan
Reaction score

nah i doubt that its the same hero like it said that that balverine guy lived in a small quiet town whilst lucien lives in bowerstone an ther was no mention of the sister also i just realised you had parents at the start but in the real game you and your sis are street kids. an i doubt that theyd give out any clues about the story line they havent even told us all ofh the features yet

D

danisalento

Can you unlock multiple treasures, or is it a case of doing it once and claiming one reward? I unlocked the hero doll and the tattoo but I would also like the pink dye and the chicken suit.

K

Kutters

no one seems to understand that "arfur" is in fable2. he's a child on the website the same time you are a child. we can estimate that the hero on the website and arfur are close to the same age. at the end of the story the speak of the hero burying his treasure before he dies. so that means that arfur would in fact be very old or probably dead (considering the health of a street peasant/criminal). so i would say since arfur is alive and well (and in no means 90 years old) during fable 2, that the heros treasure from the website is not the same treasure intended for the actual game.

MasterJh

Reaction score

I had an idea the other day (i doubt it's true but it would be cool).
Arfur says he'll "get you" and after that you go home and a balverine kills your parents...you bump into the same balverine later...well i thought that maybe Arfur was the balverine

H

Hatredkopter

Kutters;215219 said:
no one seems to understand that "arfur" is in fable2. he's a child on the website the same time you are a child. we can estimate that the hero on the website and arfur are close to the same age. at the end of the story the speak of the hero burying his treasure before he dies. so that means that arfur would in fact be very old or probably dead (considering the health of a street peasant/criminal). so i would say since arfur is alive and well (and in no means 90 years old) during fable 2, that the heros treasure from the website is not the same treasure intended for the actual game.

Yeah I suppose you are right. I just thought it was weird how every ending they ended up leaving the treasure in the cave.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

I dont know how to get any of the prizes.. sorry.

And yeah they wouldnt put the real story line in the puppet show. that'd be silly

W

Wlfpackomega

ummmm yeah, i feel like i got ripped off with just getting a frikin doll and tatoo. also the balverine thing was really messed up. Death to balverines!

Caboose

Immortal Warrior
Reaction score

The Prizes are:

For a Good Character: A lionhead Tattoo and a hero doll
For a Neutral Character: You Get a chicken Suit
For an Evil Character: A nasty Expression Book and a vial of Apocalyptic Pink Dye
For Chickin' Kickin: The Title of "lord of yard birds" and 1000 Gold

To get the prizes when you see the crowns in the last scene you must choose one no matter what story you did.

The crown order from left to right is:

Good Neutral Evil