• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable 3 DLC

Mobius64

Reaction score
I don't know if this is the right place to this but here it is anyway.
I don't have the internet in my house at all, which makes getting all the achievements in this game impossible but that's a different issue, so I was wondering if the DLC for Fable 3 had ever been relased on disc? Usually, I have to buy the GotY editions of games (effectively buying the game twice, at launch then a year later) but I was wondering if I could get just the DLC on a disc, I saw that with TES4 a little while ago, or will I have to buy the GotY edition, or whatever edition it is, and will that have all the DLC available. I'm on 360 by the way, which sucks really hard.
Thanks

Mobius64

Reaction score
Very sorry for creating this thread twice, my phone despises forums of all kind and does some stupid things a lot of the time.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
It isnt available on a disc to my knowledge.

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
I think the Fable 3 DLC should become free already-- I am not talking about the huge DLC, I am talking about the Black Dye, and some other small DLC that have a cost sub of two pounds. Or they should just be grouped into a big pack that costs like 10 GBP.