• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable 3 friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jambel Bindon

Reaction score
Hi, and firstly i'd like to say i've been reading some post in the forums here and you have such a great community. I'm looking for a few Fable 3 buddies to play with online, I'm new to the Fable world recently completing Fable 2 just after Fable3 came out.. realising it's such a great game I went straight play.com and bought the collectors edition of Fable, I've still yet to complete it all tho i'm looking for people to play online with and hopefully tell me along the way if theres any thing i could do to enhance my gameplay.. To be honest i'm not entirely sure what you can do in multiplayer online or what it can bring that single player cant bring tho i'm sure i'll find that out in short time if i start to experience it with some great people. Thanks for taking the time to read this post.

My Gamer Tag is: Jambel Bindon

Thanks, looking forward to seeing you in game!

m800_runner

If you ain't happy, you ain't livin'
Reaction score
Welcome to the community. Add me I am on in the evenings. gt= toA Nebilim

GhostGamer

Reaction score
Hello! Welcome to the community!
GamerTag : ShadowsReborn
GamerTag2 : FearFeaster

kl241

Fable Farmer
Reaction score
Hey there; and welcome.
Same here I'm new to the game too and just got the collectors edition lol.
Gamer tag: like sleep

shazz

Reaction score
Hi im addicted too, need some help with the online achievements,, so any help it will be appreciated :) , my gamertag is shazzamad, message me thanx :)

Status
Not open for further replies.