• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable 3 gold room in sanctuary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dylan Own

Music is my life. Favorite concert hall in Denver!
Reaction score
How much gold do you need to get to the key in the room? And after you grab the key how do you remove the money out of the way of the chest. Do I have to spend A ungodly amount of money?

Aruu

Reaction score
If I remember rightly, I had around five million gold before I could reach the key.

And you need to completely empty the vault to get the chest. If you've already become King/Queen, just donate it all to the treasury, rather than spending it, because that way you can get it back, or just use it for protection.

Reaction score
It takes 5000,000 gold to get the key.
Are you king/gueen yet, if you are transfer it to the treasury, if you arent king/queen you'll have to spend it.

Rukishou

Ruler of All
Premium
Reaction score
You need to currently own five million gold (or more) to walk up to the key that, for the record, is not a gold key. It may be gold (or it's brown, I don't really remember) but it does not open any gold doors.

After you've acquired the key, move all your gold to the Treasury (you can only do this after you've been crowned King or Queen) or simply spend all those millions on weapons and clothes and what have you. Then you can reenter the Sanctuary and open the chest right below where you got the key. I don't know if it's random like most chest, but I got the Dragonstomper .48 (and some other things, if I remember correctly) from opening it.

EDIT: Oh noes, TWO NINJAS! D:

Aruu

Reaction score
Ninja'd!

It is random what you get, because I got the Chickenbane weapon. And some.. other stuff that I can't remember right now.

Rukishou

Ruler of All
Premium
Reaction score
Ninja'd!

It is random what you get, because I got the Chickenbane weapon. And some.. other stuff that I can't remember right now.
Your multiple dots tell me you're hiding something... did you find the fabled Sandgoose? D:<

Dylan Own

Reaction score
Thank you so much you guys and girls!(:) This has helped me a lot. I'm, always down to play Live so Gamertag: Dvlan159

Rudimentree

Reaction score
You guys got legendaries?? All I got was some damn tattoos.

Aruu

Reaction score
Your multiple dots tell me you're hiding something... did you find the fabled Sandgoose? D:<

I did! He replaces my dog and follows me around. He can KO enemies instantly by kicking sand in their eyes. He honks when he finds treasure chests.

& that's right! I got a full set of Guild tattoos as well. Are you sure you didn't get a weapon too, Rudimentree?

WUTBM

Reaction score
I also got 5 gold.
I loled.

DiamondFlair

Reaction score
Indeed, the Chest is a Legendary, Full set of Guild Tatoo's and a huge 5 gold.

Dylan Own

Reaction score
Ahhhh sweet 5 gold! I'm so excited haha!:)

Pepsiplz

Reaction score
I couldnt get it till 10 mill :/

ScousaJ

ScousaJ
Reaction score
Can I fill the entire Treasury / Personal Treasury with gold? If so then how much does it cost?

kurtvon101

Reaction score
How much gold do you need to get to the key in the room? And after you grab the key how do you remove the money out of the way of the chest. Do I have to spend A ungodly amount of money?
I couldnt get in till i had around 7 million gold, been looking around though and it seems most people get in with 5 million

SqueakyPenguins

You sire, are a idiot!
Reaction score
Let's see 5 golds, Guild tats, and an awesome Dragonstomper.48!
What is this fabled sandgoose???

Recycled Human

Reaction score
I got the sandgoose. It's made of win. Almost 150 dmg fully upgraded plus moneys! And it only took 5mil for me to reach the key.

SaintofAlbion

Warrior Saint
Reaction score
I did! He replaces my dog and follows me around. He can KO enemies instantly by kicking sand in their eyes. He honks when he finds treasure chests.

& that's right! I got a full set of Guild tattoos as well. Are you sure you didn't get a weapon too, Rudimentree?
lol'd so hard, but other than that, what did you get in that chest, other than the obvious 5 gold and tattoos, because I got a Dragonstomper. . . Though I too own a Sandgoose! One difference though, is that mine is solid metal, and was sent through cyberspace, and fires molten capsules of lead at enemies, and has to be held with 2 hands. . . and is held by statues in the armory. . . maybe I read the assembly instructions wrong? :/

Dylan Own

Reaction score
I couldnt get in till i had around 7 million gold, been looking around though and it seems most people get in with 5 million

That's what I have been reading from all these helpful posts! Thank you everyone!:) I'm glad this question/forum got so much activity!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.