• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable 3 gold room in sanctuary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aruu

Reaction score
lol'd so hard, but other than that, what did you get in that chest, other than the obvious 5 gold and tattoos, because I got a Dragonstomper. . . Though I too own a Sandgoose! One difference though, is that mine is solid metal, and was sent through cyberspace, and fires molten capsules of lead at enemies, and has to be held with 2 hands. . . and is held by statues in the armory. . . maybe I read the assembly instructions wrong? :/

I got a Chickenbane. And I think you did assemble yours wrong! Though my Sandgoose too can be held with two hands, though he isn't fond of it. Come to think of it, he can fire bullets too, but only if you squeeze him really hard, and in the right direction.

The Sandgoose is the name of a pub in Fable II, and it seems to be a legendary creature of sorts. You can find an empty cage in Fable III, with the teasing sign of 'The Sandgoose' in front of it.

Also in this game, it is a weapon.

SaintofAlbion

Warrior Saint
Reaction score
I got a Chickenbane. And I think you did assemble yours wrong! Though my Sandgoose too can be held with two hands, though he isn't fond of it. Come to think of it, he can fire bullets too, but only if you squeeze him really hard, and in the right direction.

The Sandgoose is the name of a pub in Fable II, and it seems to be a legendary creature of sorts. You can find an empty cage in Fable III, with the teasing sign of 'The Sandgoose' in front of it.

Also in this game, it is a weapon.
Already knew everything you said there (minus the gun you got) but the cage.

Dylan Own

Music is my life. Favorite concert hall in Denver!
Reaction score
Can someone please tell me What the sandgoose please:)

Status
Not open for further replies.