• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable 3 half-way done?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken Chaser

Chicken Chaser
Premium
Reaction score
Fable 3 half-way done?

So, I sat there on Fable 2 chopping wood, too make enough for a steel blunderbuss, while I was chopping I was listening to this villiager talk, and I wondered who did the voice acting on him, and him being a yokel struck the thought so violently it blew me away in to the house in back of me through there living room and into a mental hospital, anyway,

You know Jonathan Ross who said "Goodnight all. Must go to bed. Got asked to do voice in Fable 3 tonight. Subarashi. Oyasuminasia. Woss out."
Mar 11th 2009, FOUR WHOLE MONTHS AGO. About to be five months, almost half a year.

Source: http://www.joystiq.com/2009/03/11/rumor-british-talk-show-host-lending-voice-to-fable-3/

How far do you think Fable 3 is done? I mean in the article they wonder why there already voice acting...

Post.

SimonSays

Reaction score
Re: Fable 3 half-way done?

I can't wait for Fable 3 and there are certainly lots of speculations about what will be in the upcoming game. But I personally think that the game will be officially announced at GDC 2010 and be released for Xmas 2010 or at the latest, Summer 2011

Just my opinion, lets see if I'm right!

X

Xeon

SimonSays;327876 said:
I can't wait for Fable 3 and there are certainly lots of speculations about what will be in the upcoming game. But I personally think that the game will be officially announced at GDC 2010 and be released for Xmas 2010 or at the latest, Summer 2011

Just my opinion, lets see if I'm right!

That is probably the PLAN but with the delays and all that we will have a game by December 2011.

And oh, last thing the public has heard about the game is that it has gone into pre-production.

Skorm's Boss

Nasty Bugger
Reaction score

Voices can be one of the first things completed for a game, as the animators then have to work around what has been recorded. My E.T.A Nov 2010

T

Tomhap

it took 3 years for them to make fable 2, but Petey already stated that hes working on a game based on an experiment done incredibly well. and hinted that it is a sports game. (maybe we get to cheat in said sportsgame because all lionhead games have good/evil alignment)

still my bet would be somewhere in 2011

Chicken Chaser

Chicken Chaser
Premium
Reaction score

F3 confirmed, release date round' 2010, holiday season.
if we dont die by a black hole that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.