• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable 3 idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryu hayabusa

Assassin
Reaction score
Fable 3 idea.

Okay so in Fable 2 no matter if you are good or evil the end is pretty much the same
you kill lucien
but for fable 3 it would be cool if in the beggining you were on the same side as EVERYONE except like 1 bandit empire and you choose the people you join and if your good or evil and all of those kinds of things like you could be a bandit or a hero or even a lone hero and each have a individual ending. What do ya think?

Arladerus

Unknown Paladin
Reaction score
Re: Fable 3 idea.

"1 bandit empire"

Dunno about Fable 2, but in Fable 1, I would just run in and spam Enflame.

And just a note, in Fable 1, the endings for good and bad are on opposite sides of the face. Unless you were talking about a whole different storyline and a whole different final quest depending on your alignment.

JackB

Horny Paladin
Reaction score

I hope they make the third Fable as I've always imagined Knights of the Old Republic 3 being, just an all-out, badass meet up. KOTOR would have Revan and the Exile obviously, and Fable would have the first hero and the second hero, again, obviously.

I'm sure you could squeeze a story in there somewhere =)

Ryu hayabusa

Assassin
Reaction score

Lol yes. I mean make it allot longer and make it so all of your decesions dont just determine how you look but the rest of the story.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

Ryu hayabusa;276553 said:
Okay so in Fable 2 no matter if you are good or evil the end is pretty much the same
you kill lucien
but for fable 3 it would be cool if in the beggining you were on the same side as EVERYONE except like 1 bandit empire and you choose the people you join and if your good or evil and all of those kinds of things like you could be a bandit or a hero or even a lone hero and each have a individual ending. What do ya think?

Fable I You could Pick to
Kill your Sister or Not.
And at the Start Take The "Bandit" side of the mission. Which I found Quite cool.

Skormsarrow

ShOoT tHaT pOsIoN aRrOw
Reaction score

JackB;276582 said:
I hope they make the third Fable as I've always imagined Knights of the Old Republic 3 being, just an all-out, badass meet up. KOTOR would have Revan and the Exile obviously, and Fable would have the first hero and the second hero, again, obviously.

I'm sure you could squeeze a story in there somewhere =)

last time i checked force unleashed was a replacment for kotor 3 and they said they werent making it *sigh* any new news on it

anyways I 4got what this post was about to second to let me edit :D

O ya fable 3 ending Yea I agree completey either on the begning of it you should have 1 evil person 1 good person telling you about the light the darkl etc but not at the same time -.= or go neutral doing dark side light side stuff etc but then there would be a point in your life where you would have to choose who you ulitmitaley follow the dark or the light. Then the ending would be based on that, say if you went dark/evil say got a unique title you should be able to run raids etc so lets say "Dark Overlord" you return from the end game (new content has opened) you go to your main city which seeing as your evil may be a bandit or a demonic city (lets say when you went evil over light you would have to choose a sub catagoery) Say he was with the bandits he returned to their town/city, you could order a raid or march upon other citys, either just loot and burn then give it a year in game time for them to rebuild or permantley burn it into the ground and then expand your city into this area. Then once there was new content out to download you would go download and it would be good if it was random for different people (obv some people would have the same story line) so say your a bandit over lord and a new bandit fraction came from accross the sea's to try and take your camp over, If you screw it up then your workin for them at the lowest ranks wrking you way to the top again. so basicly it would be a never ending story and it wouldnt have any of the crap number one had in it go kill a entire town break all windos and in 3 days they all back again/ casting fire at a wooden barn with a hay roof doesnt erupt into flames -.=

okay its a big of a mouthful that but hopefully it gets the point accross

RLRAFTERMAN

Reaction score

Ryu hayabusa;276599 said:
Lol yes. I mean make it allot longer and make it so all of your decesions dont just determine how you look but the rest of the story.

I agree, though Fable 1 and 2 are awesome games they still seem very short :(

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

RLRAFTERMAN;276677 said:
I agree, though Fable 1 and 2 are awesome games they still seem very short :(
Start another profile. I have been on 19, and fixing to start 20.:)

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

I wanna get and mod fable tlc, but I dont have the first clue about it. So can anyone post a link to a beginners guide, and I mean BEGINNERS?

And yeah I agree, fable 3 should be like every choice has a consiquence, i.e. You mug someone, you get arrested and your spouse leaves you, or you kill some random person and it edits the complete story line.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Modding Fable 2 and 3 would be so cool. I hope I can see some one day soon.:)

A

Ambrus The Hun

I think it'd be cool, have the first hero be like, a Nostro from Fable TLC type deal, only maybe by mistake you bring him his sword and it's the sword of Aeons and instead of discovering a legacy, you put into motion the destruction of all Albion and you must find your great grand father/mother because they are the hero from the 2nd and stop your power mad, 1000 years dead ancestor. Maybe have what gender they are be the opposite of you, like if you pick a girl it's your grandfather and if you are a boy, its your grand mother

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score

That's a great idea!
You should tell Lionhead about all of your Fable ideas!
Seriously tell them!

A

Ambrus The Hun

Maybe also have once you find your Grandfather/mother. They take you to seek out Hannah, Garth and Reaver, for the might of the sword of Aeons in the hands of the original Hero is too incredible to face alone and 2 would not be enough. Then in the end you deal the final blow that slays your Ancestor, then your choice is to be made, take the sword of Aeons and gain the power of Jack of Blades and The Hero or Destroy the blade once and for all.

Aswell, I wanna be able to dual weild light weapons and use sheilds

Ryu hayabusa

Assassin
Reaction score

Yea i think they should deffienetly bring back some weapons from fable 1.

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score

Ryu hayabusa;276780 said:
Yea i think they should deffienetly bring back some weapons from fable 1.
Or /and let us makeour own, but not from the very begining.
Basically it'd be a reward for getting to the top star rank in the blacksmith job.

Dentie

Reaction score

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT FABLE 3!!! DON'T START ABOUT IT!!! IT MAKES ME NERVOUS!!!

H

Hexen_Harlot

Those are some awesome ideas... but i only want hammer back if I get the choice of killing her. Fat bitch. Who is she to question the ALMIGHTY DECISIONS of Blade, QUEEN OF ALL BANDITS AND LESBIANS?!!?!?!?!?
She annoyed the hell out of me by the end.

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score

Hexen_Harlot;276797 said:
Those are some awesome ideas... but i only want hammer back if I get the choice of killing her. Fat bitch. Who is she to question the ALMIGHTY DECISIONS of Blade, QUEEN OF ALL BANDITS AND LESBIANS?!!?!?!?!?
She annoyed the hell out of me by the end.
Yeah I know what you mean.
When I "accidentally"chose the bad ending(the money choice)she went on and on about how I could have brought back all of those people....blah,blah,blah and how I could have gotten mydog back......blah,bhlah,blah(stupid fatty should choke on a celery stick while on a treadmil).

Ryu hayabusa

Assassin
Reaction score

yea or the farther you progess the better you can make your weapon. And bring back Bows and arrows

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score

Ryu hayabusa;276804 said:
yea or the farther you progess the better you can make your weapon. And bring back Bows and arrows
I hated the bows and arrows!
When I was doing the bloody training course with the frigging bow and arrows the aim was fudge!

And yeah progressing through the story to upgrade all of your stuff in Fables 3,4 or 5 would be good(wow I just rhymed there, cool).
You could also make weapons you bought or found forged or upgraded even legendaries and epics!

Status
Not open for further replies.