• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable 3 idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryu hayabusa

Assassin
Reaction score
Re: Fable 3 idea.

Yes and you should be able to edit the way they look i mean not like take a axe and make it a sword just like edit the handle and the way the blade is shaped.

Dentie

Reaction score

fable freak 37;276806 said:
I hated the bows and arrows!
When I was doing the bloody training course with the frigging bow and arrows the aim was fudge!

And yeah progressing through the story to upgrade all of your stuff in Fables 3,4 or 5 would be good(wow I just rhymed there, cool).
You could also make weapons you bought or found forged or upgraded even legendaries and epics!

You suck

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score

Ryu hayabusa;276808 said:
Yes and you should be able to edit the way they look i mean not like take a axe and make it a sword just like edit the handle and the way the blade is shaped.
I agree with my fellow ninja here.
Lionhead could also put better graphics and display/apperances in as well.

Ryu hayabusa

Assassin
Reaction score

I think Fable 3 has sooo much potential (sp?) and they have no reason not to maximize it because we are giving them all these great ideas.

brsmith

Reaction score

You may allready know this, but I thought Id post it anyway. Peter Molyneux, the Creative Director of Microsoft Game Studios Europe, is seeking suggestions for Fable 3 on Twitter.

http://www.n4g.com/xbox360/News-343404.aspx

http://twitter.com/pmolyneux

However, he hasn't updated his profile since mid June, but that doesnt mean he aint still interested.

I dont mean to advertise (Some forums dont like that) Im just trying to help.

Some ideas ive thought up for fable 3;

ability to fight w/ 2 weapons @ same time
possibility of allying w/ "dark" side (Jack of Blades, Lucien, etc)
horses for transportation
searching bodies of deceased enimies for items (weapons, potions, clothing,... gold)
the ability to pick-pocket Albion citizens
sleeping bags (for the hero on the road)

WARNING: some ideas may have been, or will be said by other people on numerous occations. I appologize for any such event.

EgoAlchemist

It's over 9000!!1!11
Reaction score

^ What he said and;
- More coupling Fable TLC and Fable 2 than could do with Fable TLC.
- More thing you can do with your family. (They maybe can fight with you)
- Afforest a seed and after a time it will grow up to a tree.
- Stuff will change after a time. (for example Children should grow up and maybe get a family)
- More exiting stuff (What happen if you can go back in time to, i don't know, Fable TLC? Meet the hero there and try to make him evil, good, happy, change his mind ectra?)
- Have an illness in the game one or more. (Balverines bet will make you sick)

sirgage0

The Space Lord
Reaction score

I want more neutral choices...or choices in general that actually DO something...It felt like in Fable II, that no matter how good or evil you were, the story-line stayed the exact same every time...Sure, side-quests and SOME verbal communication was slightly different if you played differently, but you had no major say-so in the game, really....
OH, and I want a "wait" option....I HATE running across town to find out the shops are closed, then run across town to your house, sleep for 6 hours, run down, and find out they're still not open....If I could just stand outside and wait(I love Bethesda's games for that option), it would save SOO much time...

brsmith

Reaction score

Grenades might be cool too, especially if they had different types, like frag, incendiary, and maybe, some sort of will grenade. And, if you can get a horse, maybe some sort of light cannon, like a pack howitzer, or even a gatling gun!

Am I getting a little too high-tech, or am I just going overboard?

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

I think you should be able to choose skin colour in Fable 3 - I'd love to charge around the land as Terry Crews for instance.

E

emo_lexiconna

i agree that choosing our own side would be best, and also the whole creation of your own character needs to improve badly! i hated how they looked fat if they had ANY physique and more clothing options. the ones now completely suck. and finally, the whole roaming thing was limited and could have been done better

Cain

Reaction score

I would like more 360 game armour like Hals Armour. Like gears. having a Lancer in Fable 3 would be awesome. I would also like to have a bigger albion. In fable 2 they had loads of land inbetween regions but they never show it coz they are too lazy to actually put a proper sized region in.

Status
Not open for further replies.