• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable 3 system link/lan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazmir

Reaction score
Fable 3 system link/lan?

!!im still waiting on word about this and if you can do it for fable 3. For those who dont know, system link is when you link 2 xboxs together and play multiplayer but you get to play without splitscreen! You have your own personal tv!

Many games have it like halo reach. From what i heard its a easy method to enable it on any game for the developers.

Does anyone know if fable 3 will have it? Who uses it here and wants it to happen? And dont say nobody uses it because they do. If nobody uses then why have it in every single halo game. Also people who dont have online can swap weapons with local freinds and play together.

Rat

Kicker Of Hobbes
Reaction score
Re: Fable 3 system link/lan?

If it doesn't have it I'll eat my own face off.

Also, no one will use it. No. They won't. I've never known a person to ever even consider using system link.

And dude, Halo doesn't represent every game made. It is not the standard of the industry. It's a wasted, dried up, carbon-copy, generic sci-fi FPS.

PS. "I before the E will be my friend." <- remember that for future reference.

Kazmir

Reaction score

Rat;436447 said:
If it doesn't have it I'll eat my own face off.

Also, no one will use it. No. They won't. I've never known a person to ever even consider using system link.

And dude, Halo doesn't represent every game made. It is not the standard of the industry. It's a wasted, dried up, carbon-copy, generic sci-fi FPS.

PS. "I before the E will be my friend." <- remember that for future reference.

oh my bad this post was about people who hate system link......wait no it wasnt?? So why is.........oh because he wants to contradict anything i do. Eh bro get off my marbles

Robmokron

Troll Hunter
Reaction score

Fable didn't implement for fable 2 , but with xbox live letting you separate. It may be in the coding

Dark Prophit

The Horseman of Death
Premium
Reaction score

System link would be helpful for those with out Live, but since Live is the majority for xbox users, it will take priority, i don't know how the DLC will work if you don't have live though.

Reaction score

you can play coop without gold on a local connection within the same house on 2 seperate tv's right otherwise ill eat my face

Kazmir

Reaction score

Syth the old one;436532 said:
you can play coop without gold on a local connection within the same house on 2 seperate tv's right otherwise ill eat my face

seriously? Do you have a source? Or are you joking like the other guy

Status
Not open for further replies.