• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable 3 your children, and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Pirate King

Never Cross A Pirate
Reaction score
Fable 3 your children, and more.

I'm wondering, what will happen to your children? In see the future, it was said. Your child, is the future. Now, if the game reads your memory save. If you had more then one, which one will it let you play? Will you choose? Will your brother/sister have a role? In fable 2, at the end your a king/queen why must you fight for the crown? Sorry for all the questions, its just mind wondering thats all. So many questions. Doe's anybody have ideas?

Little_Sparrow

Hero of Skill
Reaction score
Re: Fable 3 your children, and more.

im thinking a huge part of the game will be sibling rivalry. Maybe in the beggining of the game ( where it asks what sex u are) it will ask what your Fable 2's Charecters sex was. and their alignment. That would be pretty cool. I also think that maybe the king chose u as his heir to th throne and yoru siblings are corrupt and want to kill u. OR its the other way around. I dunno lots of ideas

Ryu_the_fox

Reaction score

It could be just choice. But i think it will only determine physical appearance i mean it may be true that the fruit dont fall far from the tree but the alignment could change so you will surely start out nuetral

The Pirate King

Never Cross A Pirate
Reaction score

Starting out neutral sounds nice. Would be pretty cool if you, and your sister battle it out for the crown. Or work togetter to battle the boss. Then battle for control over Albion. If your not corrupt, she will be. If your not, she is. Alot of drama in there power vs blood.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

I honestly don't think your Fable 2 kids will have any effect on your Fable 3 character. I know that the Fable 3 character is the Fable 2 character's son or daughter, but I think that it will just read your Fable 2 save to determine what your Fable 2 character looks like in Fable 3. If it read your Fable 2 save to determine what your Fable 3 character would look like, there's always the possibility of having nothing to read since having kids isn't mandatory in Fable 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.