• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable 4 beginning and setting idea

Jacqueofblaids

spell-warrior
Reaction score
The time is modern day. The game starts out with a cut-scene of the spire and a narration by scythe. Gabriel who is now an old man guides scythe into the top of the spire. Scythe then performs a ritual that destroys him and activates the spire but before hand scythe tells Gabriel to find a hero like an archon. The next cutscene shows boy/girl ( the hero of driftwood) sleeping near a statue of the hero of brightwall. The child is woken up by a boy named "Hits", who is the hero's best friend. Then they go off and do tasks in the town. Feel free to make edits and add to the story, but don't be mean about it.

Warpedhero

Warped Hero
Reaction score
It is good to see some new blood here. Welcome.

The Spire was destroyed by Theresa at the conclusion of 'The Journey' storyline, but it is plausible for Scythe and Gabriel to have a discussion amid the rubble of the Spire. I think it's a good idea. If you are interested in expanding this, I will work with you, I have some ideas for Fable IV myself and this seems like a good starting point.