• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable 4... steampunk fable?

Forss

Dunmer
Reaction score
sorry about bringing it back, i was looking for someone with a similar idea to mine and found the forum :)

Rheckameohs

A Pretty Cool Guy
Reaction score
Re: Fable 4... steampunk fable?

Isn't Fable III sorta steampunked already?

I've dubbed it industrialpunk, but yeah, it's approaching the steampunk threshold. That said, I wouldn't mind a steampunk Fable game so long as they don't get ridiculous with it.

Also, to whomever said that the next two Fable games would be set during the days of the Old Kingdom, it's very, very unlikely that that would happen. Fable is a game about choices wherein the entire world is affected. If they went back in time, we would have no choice but to follow a strict path to prevent any errors in continuity. The only way that could work is if they retcon the absolute **** out of the current plot, and I'd much rather that not happen.

nightshade280

Actual Ginger
Reaction score
I certainly hope so. Steampunk is one of my favorite things. I noticed a few Steampunk elements in Fable 3, but going all out Steampunk in Fable 4 would just be so epic :thumbsup::w00t: