• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

fable 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

NateMio

Randooooooooomnezz
Reaction score
fable 4

What you guys think about it?

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score
Re: fable 4

Uhh.. I'd like to see how Fable 3 turns out first. Though, PM did say he had ideas for Fable 3, 4 and 5 so I wouldn't be shocked if he did make them.

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score

I'm still waiting for fable 3, it's too early for anything to be said about fable 4 because fable three isn't out yet. In fact we barely know anything about fable 3 as they just recently started on it.......

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

Yeah, I agree. It's way too early to be thinking about Fable IV, when all that we know about it is that they're going to make it. We barely know anything about Fable III

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

NateMio, mostly out of curiosity, why even bother talking about Fable 4 at this point?

hobbes_pwn

Man's Best Friend...Hobbe
Reaction score

hay guys how about fable 7 r u guys looking forward to it

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score

^ I heard Fable 7 is going to be set in the Star Wars universe

hobbes_pwn

Reaction score

bro they bet to rush it coz the world is going to end in 3 years. You knows those Mayans be spreadin' it on the street

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score

The Mayan calender thing? which would end in 2012? They miscalculated it. Someone found out the calender ends in 2232. But You should know that it is based on a cosmic event, in which the sun and an object, far out in space, are in one line with each other. The calender ends(in 2232) with such an event. But nothing weird will happen, according to physics anyway. But we haven't experienced it, so we can't know... Oh wait, WE haven't experienced it, But people from 100/200 years ago did! Wat happened? Nothing.
Also, the Maya people didn't really believe in an 'end' of time. Rather, they believed something great would come to them. So even if the Maya were right(and I don't say they were), and something would happen in 2232, We would be granted some sort of wisdom. I don't know exactly. But an apocalypse at the very least.

Sorry, just had to share my wisdom with you...ehheh....^^

on topic: Fable 4? Ye, I'm looking forward to it, however, only a little. Now I just want Fable 3(and I should be buying Assassin's Creed 2, within the next couple of days).

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

^I'm pretty sure Hobbes Pwn was just kidding dude. Probably no one here actually believes the world is going to end whether it's in 2012 or 2232.

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score

ye, i know. something inside me (probably my lower left rib, or stomach) told me to post this. And, before i knew it, it was there. ...........d....uhhh.....

aaaanyway, this should not be the subject of a fable forum. ^^

Arladerus

Unknown Paladin
Reaction score

Put that picture in your signature in spoiler tags please. It's too vertically large.

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score

D3m190d;349398 said:
The Mayan calender thing? which would end in 2012? They miscalculated it. Someone found out the calender ends in 2232. But You should know that it is based on a cosmic event, in which the sun and an object, far out in space, are in one line with each other. The calender ends(in 2232) with such an event. But nothing weird will happen, according to physics anyway. But we haven't experienced it, so we can't know... Oh wait, WE haven't experienced it, But people from 100/200 years ago did! Wat happened? Nothing.
Also, the Maya people didn't really believe in an 'end' of time. Rather, they believed something great would come to them. So even if the Maya were right(and I don't say they were), and something would happen in 2232, We would be granted some sort of wisdom. I don't know exactly. But an apocalypse at the very least.

Sorry, but whether or not hobbes_pwn was joking or not, this myth seriously ****s me, and I'm going to have to correct you.

First of all, the Mayan calendar doesn't "end" at all. 2012 is just the end of one of their long count cycles (a baktun), the thirteenth one to be precise. December 21st is simply the December solstice, so that's where the date comes from.

Second of all, very few Mayan sources mention anything specific or special about the end of the 13th baktun. From memory there are two known inscriptions (out of thousands) that briefly (very briefly) mention something significant about the end of the 13th baktun. Nothing specific.

Third of all, the Mayans don't actually have a concept of armaggeddon or apocalypse. That is a western concept which has been woven into Mayan beliefs through biased interpretation, particularly through the Conquistadors who pretty much destroyed indigenous Central and South American culture.

hobbes_pwn

Reaction score

Nah, im ending the world in 2012, who cares about what the Mayans say.

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score

Arladerus;349455 said:
Put that picture in your signature in spoiler tags please. It's too vertically large.

Ohw... Ye, sure. How do I put thing into spoiler, when editing signature?

FableFan4

Reaction score

Zjuggernaut;348719 said:
Uhh.. I'd like to see how Fable 3 turns out first. Though, PM did say he had ideas for Fable 3, 4 and 5 so I wouldn't be shocked if he did make them.
i agree. b4 we talk about fable 4 we should see fable 3

Status
Not open for further replies.