• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

FABLE 4

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
so is fable the journey only playable with kinect? thats what i have been told?
It's a MICROSOFT KINECT title. Therefore, you will need KINECT to play it.

Dr KillJoy

Dark Paladin
Reaction score
Im sorry but thats actually not Fable 4 no details have been announced on the series except for the Kinect title lol

GhostlyIcicle

I'm so lazy that...
Reaction score
I've never been overly fond of Steampunk to be honest. Or rather, I've never been overly fond of Steampunk in Fable. Knowing that the earlier Fable games had that fantasy, medieval feel to it rather than a Steampunk/Neo-Victorian setting makes me sad (and pretty nostalgic :lol:) that Fable has gone so far forward in time.
I much prefered the fantasy setting of Fable 1 & 2. That's not to say I didn't enjoy Fable 3's setting, just less so than the previous games. And I know I'm not alone on that point :troll:
I think the biggest mistake Lionhead made was the 550 years jump they made between Fable 1 and 3. I understand that if they hadn't it would of been much harder to keep the game fresh, but they could of squeezed atleast a whole other game or two out of that wasted time and being the sucker for Fable that I am - I would of bought them without hesitation!

driftwoodcutter

Reaction score
i say fable 2 is better than fable 3 just because fable 3 is just to short and easy oh and predictable while fable 2 is really hard and sorta long but not near as predictable and as for an earlier comment i agree Fable the journey's bad guy is almost the darkness so change it up Lion head studios and is it true you can see lion head studios at the bottom near the end of driftwood's sea

UnholyKing

UnholyKing
Reaction score
i say fable 2 is better than fable 3 just because fable 3 is just to short and easy oh and predictable while fable 2 is really hard and sorta long but not near as predictable and as for an earlier comment i agree Fable the journey's bad guy is almost the darkness so change it up Lion head studios and is it true you can see lion head studios at the bottom near the end of driftwood's sea
nah for me fable 2 was easy and it was a fun game to play over and over im playing fable 2 from the begining and fable 3 was to damn easy and to sort but only good thing was the last dlc that was good and fable the journey will be what i think is a carp game im not going 2 get it but will get fable 4

driftwoodcutter

Reaction score
nah for me fable 2 was easy and it was a fun game to play over and over im playing fable 2 from the begining and fable 3 was to damn easy and to sort but only good thing was the last dlc that was good and fable the journey will be what i think is a carp game im not going 2 get it but will get fable 4
that is so so true ive beaten fable 2 and 3 but just keep playing em there addicting lol but im gonna get halo 4 instead of fable journey then ill get fable 4 which better be the best one so far
does anyone know when it comes out Game Informer magazines havent told me lol and anyone know a good website that has a walkthrough that leads you to every silver key/chest/door gold key/chest/door and so on and so on plz try to put the URL in the reply for fable 2 btw

driftwoodcutter

Reaction score
I've never been overly fond of Steampunk to be honest. Or rather, I've never been overly fond of Steampunk in Fable. Knowing that the earlier Fable games had that fantasy, medieval feel to it rather than a Steampunk/Neo-Victorian setting makes me sad (and pretty nostalgic :lol:) that Fable has gone so far forward in time.
I much prefered the fantasy setting of Fable 1 & 2. That's not to say I didn't enjoy Fable 3's setting, just less so than the previous games. And I know I'm not alone on that point :troll:
I think the biggest mistake Lionhead made was the 550 years jump they made between Fable 1 and 3. I understand that if they hadn't it would of been much harder to keep the game fresh, but they could of squeezed atleast a whole other game or two out of that wasted time and being the sucker for Fable that I am - I would of bought them without hesitation!
ya it messed up and said the last hero was 200 years ago but wasnt that our mom/dad that was the last hero/heroine

i am the sucker that did that then my fable disapperead so im gettting it in Xbox arcade

crystos

Reaction score
1. stop going forward in time.
2. go backwards in time. why are we jumpinmg 500 years ahead everytime??
3. maybe a prequel or make game sin between fable 1 and 2
4. we like great swords..great axes..armour..

The Messenger

The Puppeteer of Souls
Reaction score
But wasn't armor removed because pm thought everyone would end up wearing only the best gear, no creativity:ermm:
So probably they would put armor back

IMesh

99% Toxin Free!
Reaction score
I miss the old days when you'd find some plate armour and realise you're set to fight a boss.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Just me, or did anyone else feel that despite the removal of armour, our characters ended up looking pretty much the same anyway? The options were... limited, to say the least.

GhostlyIcicle

I'm so lazy that...
Reaction score
In any case, they'd better fix the map for Fable 4. If the map is that inaccurate in the next installment I will shoot someone. >_<