• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable Anniversary coming to PC

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Yippie! We got what we asked for now make it moddable..​

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I sensed all the PC fans jump for joy when this was announced, maybe the days of Lionhead ignoring the PC fanbase are now over.

Swanky_e

Reaction score
I like the original Art style better , I would describe its as a British warm fuzzy Fairy tale twinkling with light Anime looking characters and cartoony but in a good way that reminds me of Ocarina of time cuz of the triangley meshes that arnt hyper realistic , i get the same feeling playing Fable TLC as i do playing OTT it has spirit. Anniversary is so different and dark and the characters look soooo eh like clay animation like walase and gromit, If they really do make it for PC it would make sense to at least make some DLC packs similar to how Bethesda does it.

coolpc

Reaction score
Finally! Maybe than they will port Fable 2..

Hobbilis

Reaction score
Hey guys, I will paste here what i posted on a front page news about anniversary coming to pc.

Binary from teaser for "September".

Update:
I had contacted lionhead on twitter about possible modding for fable anniversary and they replied with this link:/
http://forum.lionhead.com/yaf_postst3275_PC-version-steamworks-modding.aspx
This is great news, guys.

Now go to their forum and share your thoughts as to why we NEED sdk/modding tools for this game! I've already seen great suggestions.

Update fixed link, aslo i have no idea why that smiley face wont go away.

Last edited:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
That link didn't work.

Hobbilis

Reaction score
Have you guys seen the thread ? That could be the biggest thing ever for fable community.

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Have you guys seen the thread ? That could be the biggest thing ever for fable community.
I hope so but knowing LionHead it won't be anything substantial. Plenty of armor and weapon mods already out there it would be nice to be able to create new areas and quests though.

Hobbilis

Reaction score
For some weird reason i can't log in to their forum. I would like to add to the existing list of ideas following.

AI scripting system control
Waypoint movement system control
Vendor system control
Loot system control
Import/export system for custom weapons/characters/static mesh models etc.

Basically, the more options they give us the better.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
For some weird reason i can't log in to their forum. I would like to add to the existing list of ideas following.

AI scripting system control
Waypoint movement system control
Vendor system control
Loot system control
Import/export system for custom weapons/characters/static mesh models etc.

Basically, the more options they give us the better.

Havent tried since but it wouldnt let me access the boards or that link when you posted it (on work computer at moment).

Hobbilis

Reaction score
I've updated the link as soon as i saw your post. Is link working properly now for you?

I tried signing in at least 20 times in the past 2 days to their forum, always getting that error. Anyway i hope mrcraigoman sees this thread. Also, feel free to post your reasons here. Since mrcraigoman stated following

mrcraigoman said:
For those of you that are interested in this, I need to better understand what you guys want/need from us. We can either discuss it here or I can come over to your forums to chat about it, send me a PM for any other sites you would like to chat on.

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
I've updated the link as soon as i saw your post. Is link working properly now for you?

I tried signing in at least 20 times in the past 2 days to their forum, always getting that error. Anyway i hope mrcraigoman sees this thread. Also, feel free to post your reasons here. Since mrcraigoman stated following
I've been having the log in error aswell.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Yeah that link worked fine & I'm sure @Keshire & others would be happy to let him know exactly what they want.

Hobbilis

Reaction score
I certainly hope this modding thing for fable anniversary works out. Can't wait to see what we can do with it :)

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Been a long time coming so I hope they do listen to feedback & give the guys/girls some extensive tools to play with.

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
Finally! Maybe than they will port Fable 2..
Of course, let's just patiently wait in front of our computers for this.

EqZqsoY.jpg

xOneManLegacy

Reaction score
If anyone wants to get early access to this game, I have 21 beta keys to give away today and more soon. This beta key will also count as a full copy of the game meaning you don't have to buy it. If you already pre-orderd it we can show you how to get a refund from steam. If you are interested add me on steam and I can help you out. My steam name is "xOneManLegacy" or "xOne Man Legacy"