• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable Anniversary mods

Jack of Beetles

Reaction score
1. Do I need to start a new game after installing/creating mods?
2. What are the best mods compatibile with Fable A?
3. How to make animations for spells just like it's in
?
4. Are there any guides/tutorials to help in modding? I know that someday ago was a site named fabletlcmods, but it's closed.
5. I'd appreciate any help from experienced modders.

Roger

Reaction score
I'm no experienced modder, but I sort of know how fable anniversary modding works. First you probably want to own the game on Steam and you can install the modding dlc. I don't think FE or Cbox work with Fable anniversary. Fable anniversary's files are very similar to fable tlc's but for example graphics and textures.big are no longer .big files. But i do know there is a modding dlc you can use on Steam for fable anniversary, I've never modded it but you shouldn't have to start a new game. I don't have any opinions on any Fable Anniversary mods because honestly they're all boring I'd just stick with fable tlc modding, but you can find a few fable anniversary mods here http://www.nexusmods.com/fableanniversary/? You can also find a few more mods on the Steam workshop I believe. One last thing, no i don't think there is any tutorials on fable anniversary modding, but it can't be too hard in the mod tool. Good luck!