• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

fable explorer beta 4..... need help finding it plz

D

Dougylass

Re: fable explorer beta 4..... need help finding it plz

mehb i can answer it lol

V

Vegeta

lol........

D

Dougylass

mehb i can answer it lol

k.. laff at the noob.... *points and laffs at self*

grr... im trying to change the augmentations themselves, and im trying to make health and mana regenerate like 10000 at a time.... but it wont work... ive gone into Object > CAugmentationDef> and change the health regeneration rat to like 500 (same with mana augmentation)..... but when i test it, it doesnt work! :( can ne1 help plz... lol

Three Posts Merged - Dark Drakan

D

Dougylass

grr... im trying to change the augmentations themselves, and im trying to make health and mana regenerate like 10000 at a time.... but it wont work... ive gone into Object > CAugmentationDef> and change the health regeneration rat to like 500 (same with mana augmentation)..... but when i test it, it doesnt work! :( can ne1 help plz... lol

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Maybe the rate is a measure of time rather than Will and it's how long you have to wait before more Will is added. That would mean that a lower amount is would make the will regenerate more quickly.

Just a guess.

D

Dougylass

i dont think so... theres "number of seconds to update mana/health" changed that to 0.... didnt work.....

P

Pilgrim

0 might mean 'never', try a very small non-zero value like 0.01 or something

D

Dougylass

tried...didnt work

P

Pilgrim

Sorry for taking so long but I think I have an answer, I found it here.

Basically what I think he's saying is enter 65283 under 'type' in CaugmentationsDef. That way, your Augmentation will have all the augmentation effects, Piercing, Silver, Mana, the lot. And you can then edit the values for each effect.

I'm not sure this works though I'll test it when I get to my comp.

D

Dougylass

oo thx

OMG IT WORKS!!!!! THANK YOU MAN +REP

P

Pilgrim

You're welcome:) , though you should really be thanking bluetooth. And be carefull with the experience multiplier, I crashed my game a few times before I realised I was raking in a million strength experience per hit :lol:.

N

NeutronHInc

Pilgrim;63872 said:
You're welcome:) , though you should really be thanking bluetooth. And be carefull with the experience multiplier, I crashed my game a few times before I realised I was raking in a million strength experience per hit :lol:.
Yeah, I noticed that little problem too. I had four experience that had it at 2.2, and holy cow was it a crash fest! I took it down to 1.5, and that seems to be the ideal number if you have 2-8 experience augs. You still get a ton of experience per kill, but not enough to crash the game, even from the beasties that give a ton of experience on their own. LOL

My advice, start with 1.5 for an ExpAug, get a weapon that has 2-4 slots, put ONE of your ExpAugs in it, go kill something. If you don't like the amount you get, add another Aug, kill something else(I'd go for the same creature you killed the first time, Earth or Rock Trolls would be the best to test on since they give more experience then most beasties) until you get the ideal amount you're looking for. I would also save the game before you kill something each time, that way you don't have to start over if it does crash, and when it does crash, you'll know the limit and can work from there.

I started with a Master Katana with 3 slots. So far, all three have my altered ExpAug(each at 1.5) in them. I'm now moving onto the Master Longbow with 3 slots. So far, only one has an ExpAug in it, and so far, from killing Rock Trolls, it hasn't crashed yet. Though I am getting a Combat Multiplier of 50+ with one hit. LOL

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Orr..I could use the augmentations they gave me. Because Fable isn't really all that hard that you'd need to up the augmentations. Good finds though.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

It would be fun to mod the creatures to make them tougher and have more health

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

That, would be cooler than modifying Augmentations. Mmm I wonder. the Nymph queen already takes three hits with multihit before she dies so all I'd have to do is replace all the nymphs with her to make it harder

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

It's easy to do in the TNG just change the health to be one tenth of what you want.
100 =1000 health. I'm sure it's not to hard to do in Fable Explorer

D

Dougylass

hey, is there a way to get the prison cell key on the first time? im modding the game and i keep testing everything and it takes forever.. and if i could get the key the first time, itd save me a lot of time...

soldiwr

fallen victor
Reaction score

kk i followed da link and downloaded it but dis happaned when i tried 2 run it

fable explorer exe has enountered a problem and had 2 close

wat do i do!!!

A

Absolutezero273

cheers