• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable Exporter and animations

A

Amelie

Fable Exporter and animations

Hi, this is my first post. I'm excited about starting to mod fable and I would like to edit some of the animations in the game.
For the Fable explorer Beta 4.1 it should be possible to export animations as it is stated here "There is also a new ability to preview and export animations inside of FE. To use it open a model, such as MODEL_HERO, and drag an animation for that model onto the preview window, such as ANIM_HERO_RUN. To export the animation you are currently viewing just export the model and the current animation will be embedded with the model in the x-file. "
http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=1330

At least it should work to get the animations out of the game to play around with and even if it would be hard to get my new animations to work in the game I would at least be able to have some fun with some really good animations.

Does animation export work for anyone else? Is it really as easy as it is stated to be? It won't work for me :/

Please help.