• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable Graphic Settings?

B

Black Knight

Fable Graphic Settings?

I was just wondering if there is some way to tweak Fable:TLCs different graphics settings. Particularly, I really want to change Fables draw distance for people, grass, and other objects. I can't seem to find any tutorials or even mods on this subject, which is weird cause it's like the first thing people do with PC games...
Anyway, any help would be greatly appreciated! :)

deama

Reaction score
Re: Fable Graphic Settings?

You can try and find the setting in the game directory or you can also try it in registry editor. :)

B

Black Knight

Yes, except that modifying the user.ini doesn't seem to do much of anything. I don't even think that Fable uses it to be honest, considering I can delete it and the game still runs (it doesn't even auto-generate a new copy). But what about this RenderFadeDistance value you speak of? How would I go about making changes to that?

Blackstone

Reaction score

I cant find the one labeled RenderFadeDistance. There are hundreds with diffendent names without alphabetic sequence.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Blackstone;434315 said:
I cant find the one labeled RenderFadeDistance. There are hundreds with diffendent names without alphabetic sequence.

And thus is the fun that is fable modding. You're just ganna have to dig through it. ;)

Blackstone

Reaction score

Thank you for your Answers.
Are there also different ways to increase the graphic, because if I wanted to increase the graphic by changing the RenderFadeDistance i would have to change nearly every OBJECT and BUILDUNG entry or I would probably not even mention the changes.
You said you use it a lot? Do you perhaps even have a file I could use?