• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable: Heroes Release Date

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
fable-heroes.jpg
Microsoft have announced the release date for Lionheads upcoming spin off Arcade Title Fable Heroes and it will be coming May 2nd & cost 800 Microsoft Points.
Microsofts release notes
Fable Heroes” is an action-packed, hack-and-slash adventure built for Xbox LIVE Arcade. It delivers a fresh spin on the “Fable” franchise with a unique art style and gameplay that takes playful competition to the next level. Whether on the couch or using Xbox LIVE, up to four players work together to defeat enemies while also competing with one another to collect gold coins and level up. Precious gold collected in Fable Heroes can be imported into the forthcoming Kinect title, Fable: The Journey, providing players with a valuable head start from day one.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
I r excited - very much looking forward to having a go with this one if I can get the points together :D

Demangirl

Fights the urge to look at the hot cat next to me.
Reaction score
Sounds fun :) hope I can try it

Avagantimous

The eater of nipples.
Reaction score
Here was my first thoughts upon noticing what the character styles are in Fable: Heros.
"Awesome."
And here is my reaction when I noticed Jack of Blades.
"HEART-ATTACK!"
And that is why I have been hospitalized earlier following this morning. Please tell me that I can somehow buy Jack Of Blades as a plush-toy! He is so damn cute!