• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable II - Locations Guide.

S

Steelkane

Re: Fable II - Locations Guide.

celeryjackfreak;253188 said:
Okay finally found the GG just outside Shelley Tomb. When you walk through the gate into the trashed yard where the tomb entrance is, look left high on the wall under the little guard house on top.

Im looking for the gg but i dont no where shelley tomb is

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

shelleys crypt is a tomb that you can only enter once you have purchased the graveyard mansion in bowerstone graveyard.....so the short answer is bowerstone graveyard lol

S

Steelkane

lol well i have another stupid question um i was wondering if u could look for the ggs after you beat the game or are there some that u can only get to at certain points in the game

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

you can get them whenever you want, aslong as you can aim your gun.

And obviously unlocked everywhere.

L

lissa

KTM Russ;254713 said:
i had the same problem, so i sold the property and waited a long time then it went away. you may need to finish the game first, i'm not sure

RE: GG in Bowerstone Market
I was told it is possible to shoot it when the carriage is there. I was not able to accomplish this. Just wait until you finish the tattered spire quest and the carriage will move.

RE: GG in Brightwood
The one in the Brightwood tower can only be found if you purchase the tower, gaining access to the top of the tower where you will shoot those windows to find the gargoyle.

ZUKO 022

Reaction score

THE GUIDE IS REALLY A GOOD THING TO LOOK AT TO FIND THE KEYS

ZUKO 022

Reaction score

did anybody download knothole island to the game if u did, and if u got all the secret presents from that shop where did u find the monk outfit?

D

Dark_Riku

Thanx 4 the key locations but I already memorized all 50 :p
Just Kidding!!!!!!!! gosh what am I a no-lifer? XD

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

ZUKO 022;280490 said:
did anybody download knothole island to the game if u did, and if u got all the secret presents from that shop where did u find the monk outfit?

Oakfield carrys Monk outfits.:)

C

celeryjackfreak

I've noted that several people have brought up the topic of the carriage being in the way of the Gargoyle in the Bowerstone Coach House. I am here to resolve the issue and bring world peace*.

It is indeed possible to shoot the Gargoyle while the carriage is still there. It's just very tricky to position yourself correctly. If you're standing so that you can see the Gargoyle, you can't hit it. You need to stand right up against the wheel of the carriage, and angle your camera so that the Gargoyle is just out of view behind the wall to your right. Get a feel of where the Gargoyle is behind the wall, and aim your gun in that general area. This is the only way to get a shot through that space between the carriage and the wall while standing in that exact position, and any shot you successfully fire through said gap will always hit the Gargoyle.

*And if any of you were wondering how resolving this issue can bring world peace, all I can say is that it involves a very complicated pulley system.

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

StoneBreaker is a lie.

IDunc

Collector
Reaction score

+Rep. Thanks for this, but the StoneBreaker doesn't exist.

T

The Gamemaster

Fable II - Locations Guide.

how can there be a stonebreaker if it dosnt exist and even if it did how could it be in the same chest as the legendary crossbow??? :wacko:

W

wildslide6920_03

At the entrance/exit by the sea there is a GG on the cliff face viewable from the beach - In Rookridge where is this exactly

W

wildslide6920_03

At the entrance/exit by the sea there is a GG on the cliff face viewable from the beach - haveing trouble finding this GG in Rookridge

brsmith

Reaction score

wildslide6920_03;318485 said:
At the entrance/exit by the sea there is a GG on the cliff face viewable from the beach - haveing trouble finding this GG in Rookridge

Dive into the harbor and swim toward the waithmarsh exit. The gargoyle is on a rock next to the cliff at water level. Shoot it from a nearby beach.

I once heard something somewhere that there was not only a "secret" 51st silver key, but also a 51st gargoyle. Ive found the "secret" key. Where's the gargoyle? is there even any point in having a 51st key and gargoyle?

M

mattM

what exactly is the "ultimate prize"????

Ryu_the_fox

Reaction score

Lol you forgot to mention Hal's Gun. (actually i think it might have been rifle...)
You get it after you make it rain in knothole island and then you trade a pure experience extract for a box in the mystery boxes. Its in the second room.