• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable II "the mage"

V

Verkocht

Re: Fable II "the mage"

beat me to the linkage...

this video series is amazing, gotta love those new spells..mmmhmmm

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Beat me too Nice Job + Rep :D

A

Armerad

paradise36;215332 said:
the guns look funner
Agreed, but also, spells are more versatile

Raise Undead, Stop Time, Force push.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

I'm going to be a good mage. Love the video. Thanks.
+rep

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

Meh im not such a magic person, ill stick with my swords and guns,, then maybe Kill someone by lighting them on fire and watching them run around screaming..

Jimbo1425

MASTER ASSASSIN
Reaction score

i really think i might want to be full out will user but guns look awesome, and i always used swords so i dont know what i will use

J

Jiin

sword/gun, sword/magic or gun/magic...which to go?

A

Arena

Am I right in thinking you can max all skills? I reckon I'll do the game in swords then go around torturing people and honing my Will skills :D

J

Jiin

hmm, i dont know if you can max all skills (sword/gun/magic) like most games you have a certain amount of points you can gain so its best to either split between to skills or just go down 1 skill. but im not sure how it works

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

I agree, was it Sam who said he only reached up to 70 percent on one? I think it would be very hard to max them out. It's got a different system this time.:unsure:

D

Darth Necris

I'm slightly dissapointed that they no longer have beserk, I loved being able to enter a bloodlust fueled blind rage and also be able to swing a huge 2 handed weapon like it was made of paper :(

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Darth Necris;215868 said:
I'm slightly dissapointed that they no longer have beserk, I loved being able to enter a bloodlust fueled blind rage and also be able to swing a huge 2 handed weapon like it was made of paper :(

LOL, yea that was pretty cool the way we could do that.:) I'll also miss heal and shield, but with all the new stuff we can do, I try to think of that instead. I still have TLC, and if I miss it, I could always plug it in. I replay all my games. Even my Nintendos.:D Fable 2 will have it's greatness, just in different ways.