• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable III improvements

Status
Not open for further replies.

hobbes_pwn

Man's Best Friend...Hobbe
Reaction score
Re: Fable III improvements

TaterSalad;280120 said:
I just wanna be black and have an afro.
Is that so much to ask?

Oh yeah, and dual-wielding would be cool too.

The ability to crash a wedding

chasep2829

Reaction score

Improvement Plans:

Spells:
-Lightning: Electrocute victims
-Time Control: Slow down time (update! stop time!)
-Force Push: Pushes enemies until they hit a wall.
-Undead: Raise dead
-Ghost Swords: Make swords appear to help you fight.
-Fireball: Burn enemies to a crisp.

Old Kingdom Spells (must be trained by someone from the old kingdom):
-Telekinesis: Able to pick up anything
-Mind Reading: Read thoughts
-Reverse Time: Do things differently
-Summon Weopon: Summon daggers and guns
-others...

Titles: Make up own name by typing it in.

at the end the heroes and allies should stay and u can do quests with them and they could start families that you could visit and become the good aunty or uncle (or you coud kill them and watch the ally suffer while you laugh)

AON of Greatnes

Man-Bane
Reaction score

the typing the titles would be un feasable: what if you typed in "jdbvshcgroli". i always thought the best idea would be to have lods of bits of titles and you can mix them as you want then the townspeople could actually pronounce the names

H

Hexen_Harlot

AON of Greatnes;286121 said:
the typing the titles would be un feasable: what if you typed in "jdbvshcgroli". i always thought the best idea would be to have lods of bits of titles and you can mix them as you want then the townspeople could actually pronounce the names
That sounds pretty G but really wouldn't work. They'd be like "My hero, baByraPIST". All the emphasis would be wrong.

Fast7

The Infection/Cure
Reaction score

I want to see a range weapon where instead of guns, you throw cards, like what gambit does. that would be sick. also for spells i would like to see a spell that shoots chains out of your sleeves and attacks the opponet or strangles them or somthing cool like that.

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score

I wouldn't mind seeing some nice improvements if it comes to combat, spells, and quests. I don't really care that much about the graphics.

F

Fabletastic

Make it harder, complex boss fights, and being able to play with more that one other person

The Fable Nerd

Reaction score

Better weapons such as;

- Double Edged Blades
- Curved Blades
- Bows; Flaming Arrows, Ice Arrows, Stone Arrows
- Double Edged Daggers
- Eviroment; Smashing Heads on Fences, Trees, Poles, Stalls etc. Headbutting, Punching, Grappling, Slamming, Stealthy Kills such as Sneaking behind and Neckbreaking.

Pet Chosing;
- Dog
- Cat
- Monkey
- Dragon
- Following Warriors To Help
- Bounty Hunters etc.

Better Quests;

- Journies
- Boss-Fights
- Animal Racing
- Gangs
- Helping

Longer Storyline.

A

ASH-II

What was wrong with fable II
I think Lionhead have to realise what was bad in II and good in Fable I

THE BAD STUFF LIST
The pub games in Fable II are crap compared to Fable I there is no skill involved at all, its just luck.... pointless, just get a job serving drinks and your rich

which brings me to...The jobs again, you spend hours being a woodcutter or a blacksmith and it doesn't help you in the slightest you can't forge augments or improve rusty to master so what's the point...if it's to get money, just serve drinks...

the repetitive speech loops in both game "your will energy is low, watch that"
and "what a lovely pint","good head on that"

the fact that you can see the consequences of your actions above your head straight away it warns you if your being bad, this stops you doing unconscious actions.

when making a purchase or selling,
the constant add/removal of money above your head, just add it up...kerrching.

The dog
what is the point of the dog....errrm it finds stuff to dig up...or hidden items well you did that on your own in fable I and nobody complained.
you can scold it , you can leave it injured , and run away from the limping animation but it still bloody follows you and wimpers at least have the option to kill the bloody thing (you know choices - Evil)

Buying Houses and putting Wives/Husbands/Partners in them to have them divorce you for no reason and you can't mend it buy giving them gift's or doing a quest....so again...why bother.

the clothes in fable II
There was none, The same outfit but a different colour (poor-middle class-Rich)
and where was the armour...oh yeah you can't die

YOU CAN'T DIE...wtf...who come up with that....if you are immortal then just play the game with you spud gun and naked (you can't die)....(Oh NO I got a scar)

Dyes.....what else do they do, a five star die or a 1 star die.... what's the difference

the end boss in the Crucible was good because he was hard
every other baddie just died with a high spell cast.

that golden glitter that tells you where to go....How stupid do you think I am.
the game is closed up anyway so you only have so many routes.

People that have a bad reaction against you when you draw a weapon to protect them from bandits (Idiots)

the slowest zoom in gaming history.

where is the fist fighting arena's

Did I mention the bloody Dog...

Rant over

ASH-II

A

AFable2Fan

More weapons, items ECT. Simpler trading (*cough*reduce scaming *cough*) More villages settlements ECT.

Fable_2_fan

Evil Crime maker
Reaction score

I would like see stats (Strenght, intellect, range etc...)
A choice to change dog's color.
Armors that give you stats and armory.
Special attacks.
New and old clothes.
New and old weapons.
A choice to buy more pets like cat, pig :D ,mini dragon etc.
Mounts, in Fable 2 moving is slow :(
That's all!

Daan013

Reaction score

One word: Horses...

Ohh d*mn that are 3 words.
And now it are 8 words!

Ohh wait now it are... ... Aww never mind...
As I said one word: Horses

Aww &^#*%$@&*( now it are more words again :wacko:

EDIT:
Here are some other things I came up with

-More clothes

-More dyes

-More weapon classes (with classes I mean rusty, iron, steel, etc.

-No immortality; I felt like I was playing the game for nothing

-Ability to choose your pet; cat or dog (Cat is smaller, faster and sneaky - Dog is bigger, slower but scarier and stronger)

-Longer storyline + a less repetitive one (find this hero, find that hero etc.)

-Make the jobs more interesting

-Make it able that when you buy a whole town you actually become mayor of it, and you can do what you want with it without getting arrested.

-Make it possible to build buildings! Would be fun when you are mayor and build a big town with docks, churches, cathedrals, castles, walls, shops, houses, stables, schools, clocktowers, trading outpost etc.

-Make us goddamm*t able to buy you want like dungeons, caves etc.
Peter Molyneux promised us this, and again same old sh*t story, like Fable I, features which were never implemented.

If Fable III is going to be as dissapointing as it's predeccessors then I will boycot Lionhead

Yay that was my rant.

-Daan

X

xweetok33

Daan013;287627 said:
One word: Horses...

Ohh d*mn that are 3 words.
And now it are 8 words!

Ohh wait now it are... ... Aww never mind...
As I said one word: Horses

Aww &^#*%$@&*( now it are more words again :wacko:

thats stupid

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

a national sport that plays a similar role to Blitzball in Final Fantasy X giving the player an option of becoming a famous athlete

MORE CLOTHING!!!!! DO I HAVE TO BEG???
A GAME CENTERED AROUND YOUR INDIVIDUAL CHARACTER AND HOW THEY ARE SHAPED BY CHOICES SHOULD GIVE YOU A DECENT CHANCE TO BE DIVERSE! YEAH YOU CAN DYE YOUR CLOTHING BUT I DON'T SEE ANYONE EXTATIC BECAUSE THEY CAN WEAR BROWN PANTS OR BLUE PANTS. (caps ftw)
lionhead, if you read this...please put out a free dlc that throws in LOTS of clothing. please???? (<---begging)

better party mode that includes support for up to 6 players. individual characters can be shown as HEROES and not HENCHMEN. let the HENCHMEN stay for couch coop as a guest.

^
included there would be very very difficult quests impossible to do on your lonesome

a system for guilds similar to the clan system in halo 2. yeah, it doesn't have to be fancy but if theres a little logo and a subtitle under my gamertag in party mode i'm happy

the ability to create your own tatoos. host it on the lionhead boards, 1 tatoo per person. it's displayed as an avatar so inappropriate tatoos can be removed, and after 24 hours without removal can be transferred to your character.
good?
good.

M

modernfan

More. Attractive. Male. Marital. Prospects. PLEASE. What's the point of putting together an alluring female hero character if the only husband choices she has are a bunch of ugly guys. Very disappointing.

rhett_thom

Lion Heart
Reaction score

getting to choose the breed of your dog (if we have one again)
longer story
and
more clothes options

Status
Not open for further replies.