• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable III: Infinite Money/Gold/Gift Glitch

Arata Isozaki

Angel of Sorrow
Reaction score
there it goes buying and selling is going to cost a S*** lot of gold because people just cant play fair sigh same think happend in fable 2 an item thats normal worth 10k gold costs 10 mil your going to crash the weapon achivement if you do this you have been warned.

Terra_Zeta

Reaction score
Awww, too bad I lack a second controller. QQ

RSVR85

Reaction score
Is this likely to still be working in a few months time? I'll probably use this once I've played through the story a couple of times.

puregold182

Reaction score
Even without cheating, if you have a large real estate empire, one night with Xbox on and Fable III in game session can earn you millions of gold...

Tanker Vendetta

Reaction score
The game does not freeze if you go above it simply just doesn't allow any more gold to be accumulated

kr3w68

Reaction score
Okay, so I'm confused. Does this still work? When I go to the Sanctuary with Controller 2 and reject the gift is it supposed to double the money when it pops up in Controller 1's sanctuary? I feel like I'm doing it right and it's not working. Am i missing something?

ForcedDj

Reaction score
No, they patched it so that it saves when you reject or accept the gifts now.

XenonEdge

This Is Albion
Reaction score
Since it was patched, would anyone be willing to give me the 8.5 mil to finish the game good? ive tried removing the cache but i can't load the save, help would be appreciated, since i dont want to grind 8.5 mil, its not worth it >.< GT: XenonEdge

Infinity529

Reaction score
Yeah me too everytime i play a game everyone dies....seriously i even try to be a tyrant.....everyone dies.....please help my gamertag is also infinity529 i got the limited edition and i can give u stuff from the limited edition.

TheFinalMaster

Reaction score
i don't see why you need to cheat gold i all ready have 22M with normal rent

TheFinalMaster

Reaction score
Since it was patched, would anyone be willing to give me the 8.5 mil to finish the game good? ive tried removing the cache but i can't load the save, help would be appreciated, since i dont want to grind 8.5 mil, its not worth it >.< GT: XenonEdge
i will in exchange 4 legendary weapons

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score
Don't have a second controller, but if I ever do, I will try this out. :)

ninja blade 229

Reaction score
you can still do the glitch just do maintance and start a new game and tranfer all the gold you've made to your main account by gifting which does take a while. but when transferin you need to upgrade that will stop u doin it on that profile. also use two different profiles so once your done u can transfer straight away

Even without cheating, if you have a large real estate empire, one night with Xbox on and Fable III in game session can earn you millions of gold...

tryed it didnt work and i bought every house that was there it the game

there it goes buying and selling is going to cost a S*** lot of gold because people just cant play fair sigh same think happend in fable 2 an item thats normal worth 10k gold costs 10 mil your going to crash the weapon achivement if you do this you have been warned.

or just buy all the weapons in old town and sell them at fairfax gardens and don't sell your own.

i will in exchange 4 legendary weapons

or he could do the glitch by checkin out the bottom page

i don't see why you need to cheat gold i all ready have 22M with normal rent

yea who want to sit there for hours and keep there controller runnin not me or anyone else and it is the easyest way to win the game good

not if you check out my first comment at the bottom