• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable III Limited Collectors Edition

grafeit

Reaction score
Hey, my name is Michael, I've got a copy of Fable III Limited Collectors Edition with all of the DLC and the official Strategy Guide (with the DLC). I was hoping to find someone on here who might be interested in buy it, or maybe someone could point me in the right direction as to where I could get rid of it.

None of the DLC has been used, I have the original cards that the DLC codes came on and the pull tabs haven't been ripped off yet. I can send pictures and what not.

I no longer own an XBOX 360, and when I did, I didn't have access to the internet. Now, I'm staring at a Fable III Limited Collectors Edition bundle of stuff that I can't do anything with, nor will I ever be able to do anything with it. It's in perfect condition, not a thing has been removed. (It is still opened and I have played it)

I was hoping to get rid of the entire bundle for a reasonable price.

What's Included:
Fable III
Fable III Limited CE coin and cards.
Fable III Limited CE Box
Fable III Limited CE DLC (I can go look to find out what exactly the DLC cards are for upon request)
Fable III Official Strategy Guide
Fable III DLC that was bundled with the Official Strategy Guide

Like I said, I can submit pictures and whatnot upon request. I was really just hoping that someone might be interested in collecting this, or maybe you know someone who does. Also, I do apologize for intruding upon the community, I am completely open to suggestions as to where I could sell this bundle. I had it on ebay for about 2 months, but no one was bidding on it. (I'm not very good at using ebay).

Thanks for reading, and sorry if anyone is upset at my posting this. I just figured a Fable community would be the best place to ask.

Take care,
Michael Pierce

*Edit: I've included photo's. I used MS Paint to blotch out the DLC code from the Official Strategy Guide, it didn't have a pull tab, it's just printed in the back of the book.

IMG_1830.jpg

IMG_1829.jpg

IMG_1828.jpg

IMesh

99% Toxin Free!
Reaction score
I don't see why anyone would have a problem with you doing this, unless it's in the wrong section... which I'm still not completely sure on. Anyway, you're not intruding either, you joined, so you get to post.
Also, I don't really have interest in this, I already have a copy of the game.
Lastly, enjoy your stay, even if you don't plan on staying very long.

grafeit

Reaction score
Thanks for being so polite and welcoming! I didn't really think I was doing anything wrong, but sometimes forums can be rather rude and harsh when you're new.

You've made me feel VERY welcomed and at home! Even if I don't play Fable anymore, I might stay for the friendly community. Thanks!

IMesh

99% Toxin Free!
Reaction score
Glad you feel that way. If you do plan on staying around, I'd recommend you make a thread in the Oakvale Town Square section, it's where we get to know about new members.

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
By no means I am trying to second-guess you, Michael. However, why are you not using eBay or a similar website?

grafeit

Reaction score
I had it posted on ebay.com for 2 months. It charges me $1.76 every time I post to ebay.com and after two months I've paid roughly $15 to post it and no one is buying it. Honestly I think it is because I am asking to much for sites like ebay.com. I am asking $70 (Buyer pays shipping) $80 (I pay shipping). It's a pretty nice bundle, and considering that the DLC hasn't been used and it includes ALL pre-order bonus' as well as the official strategy guide and strategy guide DLC, I don't think that's a bad price. I came here in hopes of finding someone who missed out on the pre-order content, or perhaps someone knows a collector.

Posting it to ebay.com and craigslist.org is fine, except most people who are looking at it are looking to buy the cheapest possible deal they can find. 9/10 they don't care about the pre-order / CE content. Ebay.com and Craigslist.org were the only two sites that I knew of before I decided to check the Fable community.

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
I had it posted on ebay.com for 2 months. It charges me $1.76 every time I post to ebay.com and after two months I've paid roughly $15 to post it and no one is buying it. Honestly I think it is because I am asking to much for sites like ebay.com. I am asking $70 (Buyer pays shipping) $80 (I pay shipping). It's a pretty nice bundle, and considering that the DLC hasn't been used and it includes ALL pre-order bonus' as well as the official strategy guide and strategy guide DLC, I don't think that's a bad price. I came here in hopes of finding someone who missed out on the pre-order content, or perhaps someone knows a collector.

Posting it to ebay.com and craigslist.org is fine, except most people who are looking at it are looking to buy the cheapest possible deal they can find. 9/10 they don't care about the pre-order / CE content. Ebay.com and Craigslist.org were the only two sites that I knew of before I decided to check the Fable community.
I see your problem, but I already own the limited edition.

grafeit

Reaction score
I just wanted to make everyone aware that I've included photo's in the original post.

IMesh

99% Toxin Free!
Reaction score
I have personally stopped using eBay, I now use GumTree.
It's free to post and people go there looking for something to buy, not necessarily a bargain.

EDIT: I think you forgot to blob out the Xbox Live Codes... You might want to do that.

Another EDIT: I love how it tries to drag you in: "Use this and you'll get access to: More Potions -Which are already in the game-, More Clothing -Which is worthless-, Tattoos -Yay, MORE ink- Power Suits -Seriously?- Even a brand new dog! -Which we already have-

Okay, this is my last EDIT: HAH! Enter all of these codes and head to Albion's Sanctuary to receive your in-game TATTOO!?

grafeit

Reaction score
I have personally stopped using eBay, I now use GumTree.
It's free to post and people go there looking for something to buy, not necessarily a bargain.

EDIT: I think you forgot to blob out the Xbox Live Codes... You might want to do that.

Another EDIT: I love how it tries to drag you in: "Use this and you'll get access to: More Potions -Which are already in the game-, More Clothing -Which is worthless-, Tattoos -Yay, MORE ink- Power Suits -Seriously?- Even a brand new dog! -Which we already have-

Okay, this is my last EDIT: HAH! Enter all of these codes and head to Albion's Sanctuary to receive your in-game TATTOO!?

The codes on the xbox live cards aren't the actual redeemable codes. You have to peel off the tab that I circled to see the actual codes.

I wasn't even sure what a "power-suit" was. I didn't get to use those, and since nothing in the game ever said "power-suit" I assumed it was specific to the DLC stuff...

As for the dog, I only had a choice of one dog on my playthrough... :/

IMesh

99% Toxin Free!
Reaction score
...As for the dog, I only had a choice of one dog on my playthrough...
When I said -Which we already have- I meant we already have a dog, not the choice to have another dog. I wasn't very clear with that, sorry.
I just think it's a bit pointless to pay even more money to untick a checkbox stating whether or not you can have another type of dog.

grafeit

Reaction score
When I said -Which we already have- I meant we already have a dog, not the choice to have another dog. I wasn't very clear with that, sorry.
I just think it's a bit pointless to pay even more money to untick a checkbox stating whether or not you can have another type of dog.

Ah, haha, well in that case, I see your point. However, this DLC didn't cost extra, I paid for the game and the physical content. (Coin and Cards, plus the awesome box) and the other DLC was a bonus with the Strat guide. :p

grafeit

Reaction score
Well, the limited edition did didn't it?

Well sure it did, but like I said I paid the extra $20 for the special edition Fable III Cards, the Collectors Fate Coin, and the neat box that was wrapped in imitation leather. I never even bothered with the DLC, it was a neat addition to the whole package, but as far as I was concerned the extra money was spent on the One of a Kind Collectors Items I got.

To keep from arguing semantics, I think it's safe to say it depends on the buyers values. My interest wasn't with the DLC, I never used it, nor was I even interested in seeing what it offered, whereas I am sure there were people who paid the extra $20 for just the DLC and don't really care about the Collectors Items.

High_off_Tacos

Reaction score
are you still selling this ik i am late but i just want all the DLC codes i will pay w/e u ask :p

grafeit

Reaction score
Yea, I am still selling this. Actually, after I posted it to this site, I just kind of gave up on trying. Haha! I was surprised to see an e-mail stating that someone commented on such an old post!

How would you like to get in touch with me?