• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable III preorder weapons released on the marketplace

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Little late on this (3 days to be exact) as I thought I had already posted it but the Fable III preorder bonuses have been released onto the Xbox Live marketplace at the request of fans. Heres the confirmation from Ted Timmins

Hello Chicken Chasers!

I'm a bit of a forum ninja - I read a lot (as I'm very interested in your opinions, both good and evil! :)), but I felt that on this occasion I should ask you all directly; with the announcements of Fable Anniversary's launch day content as well as the pre-order bonuses, I've read a lot of comments about how a number of you wished you could still get hold of Fable 2's Collectors Edition content as well as Fable 3's Collectors Edition and pre-order content, which got me thinking...

I can investigate the possibility of releasing this content onto the Xbox Live Marketplace for those of you who may have missed them first time around, but how would you all feel about this? Please share your thoughts and feelings, and I'll see what I can do!

Thanks,
Ted

UPDATE: The Fable 3 LCE and Pre-Order content is now live!

CLICK HERE