• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable Legends coming to Xbox One & PC, Supports Cross-Play

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Thanks to GameInformer we have gotten some new details on Lionheads upcoming Fable title Fable Legends.​

Lionhead's upcoming cooperative and competitive Fable Legends – previously exclusive to Xbox One – is also coming to Windows 10. Microsoft made the announcement before a short demo during the company's Windows 10-focused event.

Not only can PC gamers play the game on the new operating system, but it also supports full cross-play. In other words, PC and Xbox One users should be able to play with/against each other seamlessly.

Xbox One developers will now be given the choice to support cross platform play with PC on their titles and Microsoft have said it is down to each developer if they want to support this feature.

SOURCE

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score
Such great NEWS right!
You can sign up for the Windows 10 beta or the Xbox One beta or both. I'm signed up for both :D

Jack 0f Blades

Reaction score
That's actually pretty cool with the cross-play can't wait too check that out!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
That's actually pretty cool with the cross-play can't wait too check that out!

Im just hoping that if it works well more games will start to use this feature and as my main gaming platforms will be XB1 and PC I might not have to buy 2 copies of games to play with all my friends on both platforms in the future.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score
You can see a live demo of the cross platform gameplay. It's easy to forget that they're on different platforms.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
You can see a live demo of the cross platform gameplay. It's easy to forget that they're on different platforms.

Hope eventually it is as seamless as this and I wish at some point there was cross platform play across all platforms.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score
Hope eventually it is as seamless as this and I wish at some point there was cross platform play across all platforms.
Cross Platform play between the XboxOne and the PS4 would be SICK! Any company that could pull that off would be rich!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Cross Platform play between the XboxOne and the PS4 would be SICK! Any company that could pull that off would be rich!

If Sony and Microsoft used the same architecture and opened up their network services a little more it would be possible. Happy more games will be cross platform between consoles and PC as its step in right direction at least.