• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable Legends is going to hurt :/

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Based on released visuals and gameplay alone, which are usually suspect and untelling, Fable Legends looks like the best Fable yet. I'm going to go back into the amazing lush world of Albion, and not be able to do anything except some pest control. It will be another video game where you look out into the horizon and wish you could go there, past that mountain, around that hill. I want to play as my own morphing Hero, with the customization Fable 2 had, and evolving weaponry of the third.

It's just not fair man. This D&D crap SUCKS.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score
They've only shown the combat parts so far but there will be more. No word on how much but I keep pushing them on the need for exploration. Fable has never been completely free roam but Fable II came the closest.

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
They've only shown the combat parts so far but there will be more. No word on how much but I keep pushing them on the need for exploration. Fable has never been completely free roam but Fable II came the closest.
Alot of games have been released recently with no storyline and just the multiplayer elements. Titanfall and Destiny come to mind. Those games where awesome but without any meat on them their re playability shrinks by the hour. I want to be able to wander off and find a demon door or a secret silver key.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Alot of games have been released recently with no storyline and just the multiplayer elements. Titanfall and Destiny come to mind. Those games where awesome but without any meat on them their re playability shrinks by the hour. I want to be able to wander off and find a demon door or a secret silver key.

Multiplayer only games need a good variety of maps and modes as the replayability comes in when each match differs. I think Lionhead just need a game to sell well and that will fund a larger more ambitious Fable title in future. I think they might need to create a new IP and go from there in the end.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score
They've said that there will be 15 or 16 "Episodes" in the first "Season" I'm sure each one will have a different map. If the game doesn't allow exploration I will be sorely disappointed.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

So long as there is a decent time frame between episodes etc this model can work though also times when it doesnt (looking at you Valve!).